**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bring Back RED OG DEADPOOL as an 4* version!!!!!!!!

DeeparviDeeparvi Posts: 184 ★★
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam,
Its a request from all of Summoners to Bring Back OG RED Deadpool as an 4* Version Champion either in Arena or in some sort of package.

Its being almost more than a year you have brought him back in the arenas as purchasing an 3* version of him gives summoners an access to participate in his arena, which unfortunately you have missed out on doing the same for this year.

Also with your latest unending Bug's in the game and only promises to fix without any TAT of resolution is making all of our summoners difficult to continue with this game.

Give all of us something to keep playing this game and by Bringing back 4* RED OG DEADPOOL in the Arenas before your next PATCH UPDATE comes out , will give positivity in the summoners to keep continue with this Much Loved Game..

Its a request on behalf of all us and you must give a thought and Implement on it!!!!!!!
8pe7uyu2ztgb.jpg

Comments

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    yeah its not going to hurt you guys
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm never a fan of the "you must spend $" to unlock something in a "free to play" game, but understand there will always be game developers who insist on "Gold" or "Limited" versions with these add-ons for more $. There should always be a way to earn all content in the game (i.e. win 10k arena fights). It's ok if that task requires a long-term commitment, but at least make it achievable.

As it sits now, you have 2 weeks from the minute you first start to find out it's the only way. As a new player, you're just trying to figure out how to even navigate the game, let alone some of these nuances. When I joined, I thought it was just some weekly special where each week would see a different "buy this hero now" option.

Now if I want him, I have to abandon my current game and start over. From a player perspective, why would I give up a 5 month old account to start over, and then have to spend $ to do it?
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    Antony687 wrote: »
    Or atleast give deadpool x fore regen ability. The deadpool xforce in geme is not deadpool which we know make him regen when power power fills like cable

Xforce dp isn't supposed to regen bro
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I disagree. He was a limited time champ and should be kept limited. You guys got ur og visions released again leave deadpool special.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Put him on sale for 5000 units

I would buy for this amount. Good price point.
  • Spider2155Spider2155 Posts: 5
    put him on sale for 30000 units
    put him on sale for 3000 units
    0 0
    ]
    \___/
    0 0
    ]
    \__/
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    5000 units seems reasonable
  • BooyahBooyah Posts: 2
    You know, I hear there is a Deadpool 2 movie releasing next year.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    With Deadpool 2 coming, you know they'll just add another variant instead of bringing him back.
    Besides, he's mcoc's posterboy , why make him unplayable
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Deeparvi wrote: »
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

Exactly my Point...He should be widely available as compared to other champs

No way he should be a limited edition character. Hes way too OP to be released again.
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Deeparvi wrote: »
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

Exactly my Point...He should be widely available as compared to other champs

No way he should be a limited edition character. Hes way too OP to be released again.

not exactly, his healing was nerfed and now there are many counters to his healing
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Just take magik with you and keep using sp2 no problem
  • JustBeFineJustBeFine Posts: 31
    yeah we want Deadpool original arena back !! since long time we asked it and waited...
  • JustBeFineJustBeFine Posts: 31
    we want DP back in arena ! first was every 6months... 18months we waited.... 18 !
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    MCOC's Dinosaur
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★

3500 units and 5,000,000 gold is a reasonable price. Besides, he's a god tier champ.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Should remain arena prize champion only. This buying a champ thing is a slippery slope. And a waste of money.