**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone noticed how crazy the evade is of all champs after they do a special?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Was fighting a x-23.. She throws an easily avoidable sp2, then immediately, I go in to try to hit her. She evades twice, then she kills me immediately.... How bogus is this? I see it so common that these champs evade so much after a special.. I'm even far away on the other side of the screen and I see them evade when I swing at air.

Comments

• AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Never rush in after succesfully evading a special attack. You're likely to be intercepted, especially if you stood far away. Once you start that dash, you're vulnerable. Ran right into her claws, didn't ya?
  • AprilMoon7 wrote: »
    Never rush in after succesfully evading a special attack. You're likely to be intercepted, especially if you stood far away. Once you start that dash, you're vulnerable. Ran right into her claws, didn't ya?

I should point out that this is how Killmonger gains true strike. If you couldn't reliably counterattack after specials, his true strike would be worthless.
  • AprilMoon7 wrote: »

I don't agree with this at all. Many special attacks can be punished. Don't attack CM after her Sp2 but always attack Mordo after his.

They fixed Captain Marvel's insta-recovery after SP2 a little while ago. You can now punish CM's SP2.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't necessarily say it's unfounded. The last couple months I've noticed a new aspect of the AI that has random, quick Evades. Was actually going to bring it up. I'm surprised no one has. There's a spontaneous Evade happening quite often. No idea if it's intended or bug, but it's definitely noticeable. I've pretty much adjusted to it, but it's like all Champs have the Evade mechanic.
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    Totalmente de acuerdo con la mejora de la IA del juego.. este ahora es mucho mas rapido e inteligente que antes.. me ha sucedido que luego del super ataque o los golpes fuertes lanIA de los enemigos se recupera muy rapido y logra evadir o contraatacar de forma inmediata casi como que si se saltara fotogramas. Y soy conciente de que la distancia es importante por eso lo intento hacer a distancias cortas pero igual logran alcanzarme. Tambien me sucede al contraatacar en las esquinas. Lanzo golpe fuerte o superataque en la esquina, lanzo a mi oponente a la esquina , arremeto rapidamente mientras cae y logra interceptarme muy rapida y eficazmente. Como dije. Casi como si se saltara fotogramas y de forma inmediata sin caer ya esta lanzando golpes
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, there are some that have really low end lag, such as magneto specials, plus some that have really high pushback, such as punisher sp2. The best thing you can go about these is try to dex the last hit to open up a greater window to go in, or just don't charge in after the special.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    AprilMoon7 wrote: »

I don't agree with this at all. Many special attacks can be punished. Don't attack CM after her Sp2 but always attack Mordo after his. I suspect you waited too long to attack x23 because you can combo her after a sp2 all day long. Honestly you should attack after evading most special attacks.

you can now attack cm after he sp2
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    Conozco la diferencia y tengo medida la distancia y el tiempo en el que puedo atacar. Y esto es un problema aparte. No puede ser que ni bien lanzo el golpe fuerte con el tiempo y distancia adecuado pueda evadir a milesimas o mas rapido. Pero bueno. Diran que soy lento o mal jugador.