**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank up? Thoughts?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Also have a generic 5* AG to consider...

ylxgwqcdrpwc.png
atrflxk0io53.pngvnpoexlvv8uf.png
8evkc84jwrcm.png
zagtediiicxy.png

Who to rank up? Thoughts? 40 votes

6* IMIW to R2
7%
CrkwestBlackOracleLostReplica23 3 votes
6* CapIW to R2
52%
Timone147RaganatorSpeedbumpDrake2078Foxhero007SungjAanthoKillerRino19Atticus9090NamelezAvengers320BlackJ4zzFooshblalalakrauserhuntWakanda4Ever278AwsomediabrineUltimatesaber32MrBanksrk9HULK_Powroti 21 votes
5* Unduped Spark to R5
15%
axelelf_1JayCeejkcjmijiThatOneMasterGamerWelderofortuneMbizz 6 votes
5* Unduped Ghost Rider to R5
5%
VulcanMXxLoganTDCxX 2 votes
5* Unduped Domino to R4 (and R5 next)
20%
WerewrymWarboy_007FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRaz7997Killershark021Rehan010_Bendude1000Esket1t_420 8 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Do all of them, but personaly I would do domino or GR first
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    5* Unduped Domino to R4 (and R5 next)
    Domino
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Also keep in mind my current 5* R5s are Blade/Medusa/Void and other 6*s are Luke, Bucky, Goblin, Angela and Storm
    Also debating the value of 5* vs 6* going forward
  • Domino has the best utility, I'd go with her.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    6* CapIW to R2
    Cap! But man I wish I had that dilemma lol
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i would totaly do gr or sparky
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    6* CapIW to R2
    Doesn't ranking a 6* to level 2 automatically awaken their ability?
    6* CapIW to R2
    Before the profile viewing broke down, I noticed that every 6* rank 2 had their ability awakened.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Drake2078 wrote: »

Someone in my alliance has a 6* Ghost at R2 and not awakened

That would be amazing if they auto-awakened but alas it's not true
    edited November 2018
    6* CapIW to R2
    I'm not disputing. Maybe the 6* profiles were bugged out before the choose your picture. I can say with absolute certainty that there was a 6* Cable rank 2 awakened. There was a 2nd 6* rank 2 awakened but I can't remember which one it was. It was one of the following, Red Hulk, Sentry or Void. All the 6* rank 1 were unawakened. But the 6* rank 2 were awakened. Mind you this was a month or so after the 6*s were realeased. So I don't think anyone had enough 6* shards to get two 6*s.
    I'm not disputing. Maybe the 6* profiles were bugged out before the choose your picture. I can say with absolute certainty that there was a 6* Cable rank 2 awakened. There was a 2nd 6* rank 2 awakened but I can't remember which one it was. It was one of the following, Red Hulk, Sentry or Void. All the 6* rank 1 were unawakened. But the 6* rank 2 were awakened. Mind you this was a month or so after the 6*s were realeased. So I don't think anyone had enough 6* shards to get two 6*s.

Wait... somebody took a Cable to R2?

Seriously?
    6* CapIW to R2
    Yes
    Yes

That's just a horrendous waste of resources. Must have been desperate for prestige.