**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena: Baiting

Anyone else notice that the opponent AI isn't baiting? tried multiple times to bait him to use their SP1 & SP2, but couldnt get them to use it. Ended up just getting SP3's all the time. I tried it with "easy" opponents - "hard" opponents. Just wanting to see what others thought. Might be a bug, maybe?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Just let them get their sp3. They don't use it too much and if it's an even fight then it won't kill you if they use it
  • LIKEaBOSS88LIKEaBOSS88 Posts: 22
    Use power burn/lock champs during those fights before thanos/kang fights.
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Good advice likeaboss88. Make sure you have their back against the right wall too. Save for your own sp3 to finish or get out of the left wall and you will win most. Waste a sp2 into a block and that's where you might be getting shredded.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    It's been this way for as long as I could remember. I think you have to get beyond the 12-15 stage before they stop being docile. They're meant to be easy and not use their specials as much.. But, it actually ends up the other way around if they end up sp3'ing you and killing you
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kang and Thanos with the All or Nothing is **** ****.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Just let them get their sp3. They don't use it too much and if it's an even fight then it won't kill you if they use it

Yeah, I've had some get to sp3 but they end up doing either sp2 or 1.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Being an old master at baiting I agree it does seem to be harder to get them to use an sp. But also as mentioned above them seem to hold onto their sp3 a lot longer