**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My players didn't get rewards and they left the alliance after season was over .

I think kabam needs to be fair to players who decide to leave the alliance as soon as season timeframewas over, two of my teammates left 2 hours after Season was over I got pictures to prove it and they didn't get any rewards because kabam took forever to calculate the results, but they put players in a rush because AQ starts soon if players want to participate they have to find a new alliance quick. kabam needs to man up and be fair to all this individuals who participated it in season 5 played for those rewards.

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Ummm AQ Isn't on until tonight (GMT), there isn't a "rush" to leave and get into a new alliance, the rewards landed over an hour ago leaving more than 10 hours between awards being granted and AQ starting back up
    Your guys leaving shouldn't have felt any need to leave until much later than last night.
    I run an alliance myself and have waited until just now to make any changes to my members, no urgency to it at all.

Sorry to say, but the people who leave before they get their rewards only have themselves to blame being too eager to ditch and run! it serves them right in my book & as far as "Fair" is concerned i think Kabam are being more than fair
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited November 2018
    aq wont start for another 9 hours and we got the season rewards 2 hours ago...
    they have 11 hours to switch to a new alliance,thats not kabam rushing them,thats them rushing themselves...players leaving their alliance before getting their rewards cant be kabam's problem to deal with

In fact kabam shouldnt even care about players switching alliances,its an in-game decision made by the players,has nothing to do with the developer,just like deciding to quit or deciding to play W/o an alliance...would you like kabam to intervene in such player-based situations as well?Like forcing player to never ever quit,remotely downloading the app to player's phone even if he deletes it?

PS:I hardly see a first time poster make any sense :))
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You have to be in the Alliance at the time the Rewards are given. It's the same for War as it is for AQ.
  • Ghost998Ghost998 Posts: 32
    How many wars do you need to participate in to be eligible for season rewards?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ghost998 wrote: »

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Peoplle never learn, must be there first aw season.

There over a 9 hour gap.... before aq starts.

If they played jn previouse aw seasons its best to wait for rewards to come in then leave/join whatever alliance you want to join.

And if they rush to leave couple hours before rewards came in...and join another alliance...

Then the people that left that alliance that ur alliance mates join also missed out on season rewards aswel...

Seeing as they made a noob mistake and value aq over aw rewards then i can guess they are new players and havent played previouse aw seasons.

U know what theh say..

Fools rush in lol
  • Ghost998Ghost998 Posts: 32
    Gamer wrote: »
    Ghost998 wrote: »

Thanks
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I think kabam needs to be fair to players who decide to leave the alliance as soon as season timeframewas over, two of my teammates left 2 hours after Season was over I got pictures to prove it and they didn't get any rewards because kabam took forever to calculate the results, but they put players in a rush because AQ starts soon if players want to participate they have to find a new alliance quick. kabam needs to man up and be fair to all this individuals who participated it in season 5 played for those rewards.

"Man up"

I tried to LOL this twice, which took my first LOL away, so i had to click LOL again and manually enter this hand- swiped LOL.
  • MarzBarzMarzBarz Posts: 8
    No rewards yet for anyone in my ally. Are they being staggered?