**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Shards and the Abilty to acquire a 6* Champ

Cmon Kabam, you have to provide an alternative to being able to acquire a 6* champ. Remember when 5*'s
where out of reach, yet you made them accessible. But 6*'s, impossible for the majority of the MCOC community.
So many members state the ability to grind the forums but these guys who grind 24/7-makes it impossible for the average member-20-25 million, seriously...
You have to set a limit eventually..

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    There was, the odin cyber monday deal
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Be uncollected and be a bit of a whale, got my first 6 star beginning of the month, getting my next one beginning of December EQ because of act5 and cyber monday
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    C'mon... Do you really need a 6* DPX that bad?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I have 10 6* none are worthy of r2 6*..alll arena fodder and disapoibtment ill trade alll 10 for 6* corvus...

13eowewqcck3.jpeg
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    5 and 6*'s are the wave of the future as far as Kabam is concerned. Yes cyber offered, but not enough unless one had acquired some 6* shards, which of course if UC, there would not be a need to be a whale.
    Getting in the grind during versus does provide some 6* shards as well.
    expected tho, just like the first couple of 5* heros, all sucked-She-Hulk, SGwen, Jane thor, Magneto, no need to go on.
    So i expect same for 6*'s.
    Featured is the way to go tho, better percentage odds.