**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Love the Champions Clash event!

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
This event, even though I’m yet to fully complete it, is awesome, a fun fight with the champion, and difficult but relatively fair nodes Along with the rewards? Yes please! An amazing challenge and piece of content overall

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm enjoying it myself so far. Glad you are as well. :)
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea the challenge is great
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    I'm enjoying it myself so far. Glad you are as well. :)

Nice new Profile Pic Grounded! Also, same here. Im enjoying the new challenge a lot as well.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    j8piof20kwe6.png

I’m just getting these and I’m done. Not doing chapter 2.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I went straight to round 2 to gauge the difficulty. I was able to complete it fairly easily (only needed to pop about 40 free crystals for pots). Now I need to go back and explore Chapter 1 which will be cake. Sadly I don’t see me finishing chapter 2 on my alt (about to get a 4/55 and a handful of 3/45s). I just don’t have the right champs for it.
  • Options
    Finished it and got sparky from it so I enjoyed it
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Gonna fully explore chapter 1. Chapter 2 looks too rough for me.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Did Completion and got Massacre
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    completion of act 1 gives you this going to try for 2 a little bit later this evening.

3e841pdbotdp.png
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I messed up and didn’t bring my 4 star archangel for the chapter 2...so I got really far and realized I needed something else. Kinda unfortunate. But still doable!
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm hoping the crystal I get from this gives me Magik, the champ I would prefer to have here lol
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Yeah honestly I agree! More content like this with rewards like this available is definitely fun, challenging and keeps us on our toes. It really tested by endurance and consistency :D
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea the challenge is great

And managed to dup my blade and get gwenpool from the 4* crystals and got a science gem which i used on my void
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    I'm hoping the crystal I get from this gives me Magik, the champ I would prefer to have here lol
    Update: Got Archangel but I ain't complaining! Been waiting on this guy..