**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Challenge is going well so far but.....

I really loved this times champion challenge but having to complete the whole quest is so tiring and pointlessly needing a lot of revives, the reason you made challenge quests like these was so we could take a break and finish the boss, then come back later for exploration.
Keep that as feedback however I’d like to say that the Finisher node buff is a good idea and I still have to figure out how to utilize the knock out node buff, if any one can give me an idea of what champs can benefit from knockout.

Comments

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    That's only in the top difficulty. There are 4 chapters available for you to explore one path at a time.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I heard jane foster can do the knockout node
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Aegon with parry 3/3, stupefy 3/3 and a 60 hits combo. Parry and do a sp3 and that's 10 seconds total if timed really right.
    Jane Foster and Domino if very lucky as well. Quake's synergy or She-hulk synergy will help them here.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    AA could theoretically do the stun thing also if you stack his neurotoxins correctly.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I’m loving the more difficult quests! Good job kabam!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    It wher Not that bad im only use 4 revies also hav a pretty staks roster.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Some people don't grasp the idea that not all content is made for them lol. This Epic difficulty is made/meant for the better players out there. Be patient, bring your roster up and stop complaining.
    It's hilarious how every time Kabam brings forward new content/harder events, you hear the "bs money grab", or "it's so dumb". You don't have to spend money to get to this point. You just need patience, skill, a bit of luck and you gotta love the game and pretty much play it daily.
  • Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    This challenge is only bad if you ranked up bad hero’s. I beat Champion with 4* Dr.S
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Isn’t there just one difficulty?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    I was just gonna say that epic difficulty just feels like the last map in past such events. Still too easy.

Personally I was expecting 50-60k champs on some BS nodes like in Variant. Lol
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited November 2018
    As for now I am figuring out a team to be sure I am completing this with the minimal use of revives possible. the problem though is that some fights are going to be loooong and I can make a mistake out of nervousness.

Unless I am missing something, this team could get me through the whole chapter 2:

Doctor Voodoo (5/50 dup).
    Archangel (5/50 dup).
    Rogue (5/50 undup).
    Gwenpool (4/55 dup).
    Dormammu (3/45 undup).
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Can I suggest to add 3 global nodes for epic difficulty?

Stun immune
    Unblockable finale
    Optimist

Then epic difficulty will be challenging. :D

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    It's called Epic difficulty, not Easy difficulty. And making it harder is not pointless.

So bangin through all 30x 6* with 35k+ pi with some damn nodes for 4* generic AG has some point?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Can I suggest to add 3 global nodes for epic difficulty?

Stun immune
    Unblockable finale
    Optimist

Then epic difficulty will be challenging. :D

Stun immune and unblockable finale seems redundant for the most part.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    SknZn wrote: »
    It's called Epic difficulty, not Easy difficulty. And making it harder is not pointless.

So bangin through all 30x 6* with 35k+ pi with some damn nodes for 4* generic AG has some point?

it's way more than a 4* AG and you know it, lol.
  • Options
    Alpha07 wrote: »

And there is no cheap way to do that chapter you know it.
  • Options
    ^ Maybe just ranking up the right champions and stop complaining? Having the right champions to complete this is the key plus the player skill.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »

And there is no cheap way to do that chapter you know it.

I was able to do it on my main using only 40 free crystals for pots. However my alt won’t be able to do it I don’t think. I have no counter for stun immune Hyperion.
  • Options
    PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Luke cage, spam L1, permastun, game over.
  • Options
    Im not sure if i can make throu chap2, time to watch some videos.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    At least the normal difficulty rewards are worth going after. Unlike the rewards in normal difficulty back issues. They should make the rewards in back issues a similar scale to the rewards in champion clash. Where you work super hard for variant difficulty, but normal difficulty is worth your time.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    People who can just run through uncollected will find this not too challenging. I like having to run through every path. Otherwise it’s way too easy for the rewards received. You have to earn them
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Well it's not like the 4* gem is the only thing you get lol. The rewards are pretty fantastic.