UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

4 star 5/50 rank up

I have 15 t4 basic. I can 5/50 3 champions or 3/5 5•caiw. I’m stuck at 5.2.4 trying for uncollected. Here’s the rest of my lineup.
xndpfzqft6a3.png

4 star 5/50 rank up 10 votes

4* stark spidey sig 49
40%
Aayush2268Charlie_SceneMaldroit2Lucifer1810 4 votes
4* void sig 48
0%
4• gulk sig 1
0%
4• sabretooth sig 20
0%
4• domino
10%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
5• CAIW rank 2/25
50%
SUBHAleorRockypantherxEsket1t_420iLachBrainCells 5 votes

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    Are you having trouble with the Masochism nodes? Because I would 5/50 that Sabertooth and pair him with Killmonger or a Black Panther and you can parry away.

If not then 5* Cap all the way.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 2,792 ★★★★
    5• CAIW rank 2/25
    cap for sure.
    for uncollected hulk is a great option. bringing rag thor and heimdall will save some units