**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hello kabam can you pls consider my request just look at it

The increase in rewards and difficulty for champion challenge is good but taking all 6 paths at once is a bit too difficult for a casual player like me so can you pls make it 3 paths at least for next time consider ir

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Sophia pls see my request and comment
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think making it the same as the first one would be fair so people can get completion rewards.
    People keep saying "grow your roster" but how do you do that if you can't reach the better rewards?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 wrote: »

Tagging mods us against ToS. Also, its a challenge, so if you cant do it then wait till you build your roster for the next one.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I am saying that challenge should be more accessible for some one who have only rank 4 5 stars not only for some one who has 4 rank 5 5 stars he also used a couple of revives so is it possible for us to take that whole 31 bosses of insane block damage without potions or aegon it is too bad so please try to make it 3 paths next time
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I like that Kabam is making supplemental content geared toward players who have finished everything else in the game. It keeps the end game players engaged.

Personally, I love that Kabam isn't holding our hands through the final challenge. It seems well-executed too. They give a decent challenge with decent rewards to progressing players with the ability to knock it out in pieces. Then they also give a more challenging map that must be done all at once for those who have presumably knocked out all the other content the game has to offer.

First Variant difficulty and now this? Keep it up, Kabam. I'm loving it!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    I am saying that challenge should be more accessible for some one who have only rank 4 5 stars not only for some one who has 4 rank 5 5 stars he also used a couple of revives so is it possible for us to take that whole 31 bosses of insane block damage without potions or aegon it is too bad so please try to make it 3 paths next time

Then you arent ready. Not every bit of content they release will be geared towards you. If they lessened the difficulty, the rewards would also be lessened. So no, they need to leave it as it is.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★

As others have said, if you aren't there, you have to be content with Chapter 1 this time around. A full 5* crystal and an entire t2 alpha are rewards getting into the Act 5 exploration level. If you aren't there yet, don't expect to be earning those rewards until you are. I only recently (the past few months) started being able to clear this level of content. I am working through Act 5 exploration now and will be making my first LOL run soon. I've been playing for nearly 3 years now. Took me well over 2 to build to this point. Be patient and grow your roster.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

I used rank 4 5*s and rank 5 4*s you don't need any rank 5 five stars to do this challenge without units
  • Sairam44 wrote: »
    The increase in rewards and difficulty for champion challenge is good but taking all 6 paths at once is a bit too difficult for a casual player like me so can you pls make it 3 paths at least for next time consider ir

I hope they will!
    6 Paths on one go is way to much... :-(
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I’m doing with 4 stars the rewards are worth wasting a few revives on
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    edited November 2018
    Thought you could do it one leg at a time but I was wrong. Agreed, it would be nice if you could split up heavyweight. Seems challenging but it’s supposed to be.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Man this new quest is too long lol i did chapter one and backed right out lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Man this new quest is too long lol i did chapter one and backed right out lol
    It's boring as hell but it's worth it
  • Sairam44 wrote: »

I understand you want it to be "more accessible" which really boils down to "easier." But the devs decided to go a different route in terms of accessibility. All prior challenges were just one "difficulty." You could get (small) intermediate rewards for doing a part of it, but there was only one completion and one exploration reward that required being able to defeat the final boss no matter how you chose to do the paths. That meant many players unable to defeat the final boss couldn't realistically get good rewards from the entire content. In this version, Kabam split the content into two chapters. The first one has an easier final boss and the ability to do the paths separately. This is the "more accessible" version and you can fully explore it at a significantly lower difficulty. The second chapter has much higher difficulty and must be done all at once, but it contains much better rewards than prior versions of this kind of content.

To put it simply, if the prior versions were an 8, the current version has a 6 that can be fully explored much easier, and a 10 that is much harder and has higher rewards. I understand you want it to be a 9 instead, but everyone could ask for a slightly different version that would be better for them.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Making it three hard paths would be more...interesting, and I think we’d be getting less Hyperion posts, but I doubt it’d happen