**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Storm

64eodg53i558.png
Please tell me something good. Is storm undupped useful in any way?

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    65000 points in arena. That's about as useful as about 75% of the 6* champs are in this game.
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    I only have her in a 4* but I've seen her SP2 do some pretty serious damage (Depending on the opponent's energy meter).
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    lestrd wrote: »
    I only have her in a 4* but I've seen her SP2 do some pretty serious damage (Depending on the opponent's energy meter).

That’s when she’s duped unfortunately.
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    lestrd wrote: »
    That’s her duped ability though.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    She's not amazing, but mine has been helping a fair bit in ch1 of variant especially against the drones where you don't have to worry about sp3 you can stun lock for a while if you get lucky
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    All mine sit at rank 1. I see no use for her.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    If she's duped then can be a damage monster if your opponent has power and has good stuns but that's about it.

Unduped she's arena fodder
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    She’s a very old champ, sorry you pulled her. But hey if you want to play Act 3 for fun she’ll walk thru the content if you rank her up.