**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CapIW vs ‘Heavyweight’ The champion?

Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
Does he work? I’ve seen some mention of him eventually ending up with 3+ fury at all times which would give him indestructible permanently so all I want to know is;
Will ‘The Champion’ eventually become permanently indestructible?

The CapIW I’ll be using is 4* so yes the fight may last that long.
Thanks

Comments

• Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Cap IW is one of the best counters for the champion. Just keep him kinetically charged and you won't have to worry about primal fury.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    He never becomes permanently indestructible you just need a high damage champ to outhit his regen

When he has 3 furies or more (which do FALL OFF) his indestructible drops
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Modok has done wonders for me. I have him at 4/55. Saved SP3 and SP2. Bleed damage towards the end. SP3 damage helps before primal fury activates.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Hood, I cannot express this enough, a high rank 4* or decent 5* or a 6* just destroys the champion entirely
    qgvhit37cxqn.png

Modok can one shot him if you are careful. Primal fury doesn’t activate very often and it awesome
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    qgvhit37cxqn.png

Modok can one shot him if you are careful. Primal fury doesn’t activate very often and it awesome

So let’s see it on the 40k chapter 2 one.
    qgvhit37cxqn.png

So let’s see it on the 40k chapter 2 one.

I’m not touching that quest. Absolutely not.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I don't recommend Cap IW for the Champion in chapter 2, he has a hard time outdamaging the regen at that level. You can take off a good chunk of health with a nice sp2, but he just ends up regenerating too much afterwards to take him down. I used 4/55 Cap IW and he struggled hard, but had absolutely no problem taking down the one in chapter 1 round 4 with him. Champs like Medusa/Domino can manage to outdamage the regen, otherwise you want nullifiers. After the failed attempt with Cap, I went in with Voodoo and took him down pretty easily.
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    I used a 4* sw no problem
  • Kenny292 wrote: »
    I don't recommend Cap IW for the Champion in chapter 2, he has a hard time outdamaging the regen at that level. You can take off a good chunk of health with a nice sp2, but he just ends up regenerating too much afterwards to take him down. I used 4/55 Cap IW and he struggled hard, but had absolutely no problem taking down the one in chapter 1 round 4 with him. Champs like Medusa/Domino can manage to outdamage the regen, otherwise you want nullifiers. After the failed attempt with Cap, I went in with Voodoo and took him down pretty easily.

But if u nullify his unstoppable using cap he does not regenerate at all. So no regen at all
    myj007 wrote: »
    Kenny292 wrote: »

But if u nullify his unstoppable using cap he does not regenerate at all. So no regen at all

After a while, the block penetration started to chip me down good. Once I had to move away from parrying for my openings, I started to find myself without any kinetic charges when unstoppable triggered, so couldn't nullify it later into the fight.
  • My 6* cap iw dropped him and i knew he would. Used 1 revive at 20%
    T_lethal wrote: »
    My 6* cap iw dropped him and i knew he would. Used 1 revive at 20%

Might've just been me that had trouble with Cap IW against Champion in chapter 2 then lol it was just weird to me because I had no problem with that matchup in chapter 1 round 4 and no problem with Voodoo against Champion in chapter 2