**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UnBanned me

My account is banned I know cheating and moded please unbanned me please sir I request you sir please I love this game but I not start new id please unbanned me

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    NO ..... lol
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Irakli wrote: »
    The Grandmaster forgives none.

:D
  • Revan1001Revan1001 Posts: 26
    >:)
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Sit down shut up !
  • Ta ta don't let the door hit you on the way out
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Ask kabam delete all his champs and took out all his resources than unbanned him.

Let him keep his level that all
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Replace all of his champs with 1* Iron Patriot and forbid him from quests, alliances, arenas, purchases, chat, etc... and then unban him, he can't do anything with a 1* IP, the main screen and settings
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    These decisions are final. Your only option is to start a New Account, and play by the rules. I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way.
  • waytohellwaytohell Posts: 100
    this is not called hard way,,it is called hard decision,,if they give us another chance,,i guaranteed,,it will become example,,those who will get another chance(in them,,99.9% people will not cheat again)..and people will thanks kabam...for eternity...they can mark us cheater,,if we cheat again,,they have marking,,then they can ban us permanently...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    You cheated. Suck it up and accept the consequences like a man instead of making post after post asking for a second chance.
  • 35six735six7 Posts: 31
    Congratulations
  • TeslimTeslim Posts: 17
    If you were given a second chance then hackers will hack come say **** here
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.
This discussion has been closed.