**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your Mcoc "Childhood" Life-Saver

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
What 4 Star (or even 5 Star) Champion did you get at some early point in your Mcoc Life that saved your hide multiple times, made a quest/fight a lot easier, was instrumental in getting you to the next level, and/or ect.?

Mine definitely has to be Magik. She was one of my first 4 Stars, I Duplicated her very early on, and soon after I got her as my second 5 star (Though I will say I barely use my 5 Star Variant except during Arenas)... To this day she's one of my Most Used Champions period, across all 3 of my accounts, and I could not have gotten to the point I'm at now without that beautiful Power Controlling Queen! Didn't have to worry about making mistakes because of that lovely Limbo Healing, didn't give a damn how high the enemy's Power Bar got because of that Power Burning and Locking Special 2, and didn't get scared when enemy had multiple Buffs at once because of that Special 3 that punishes them for it!

Curious what everyone else's "Perfect Timing" Champion is and how much you use them today!

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Also I only Just started using another Mystic and my Main Mystic next to Magik, recently got a 5 Star Ghost Rider (on my Birthday actually) and Rank 3rd him near instantly.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    *sigh*

Colossus
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I duped my 4* Thor very early on and he got me through a ton of content. Pre-12.0 he was amazing even at 3/30
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Mine was wolverine.
    Could go on and on in quests without losing much health..
  • My first and most prized 4* was CapWWII, this was when he was a god btw, I didn’t know how but I had a 4* science AG too so I awakened him very early on, wrecked house ever since; also 2nd 4* was guilly so synergized with him nicely :)
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    My first 4 star: hulk, he has very high damage
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Magik was my first 4star too and she got duped in my 3rd 4star opening. While ghost rider was my second 5star .......... But the real hero is the 5star killmonger whom I got after 5 minutes of getting my ghost rider
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I opened a 4* Hawkeye from a phc before I even finished act 1. They got me through to act 4
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Starlord as he was my third 4* and awakened him from the Christmas gifting Crystal's via a gem, he saved me a lot of resources and time
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Magneto
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    4* 4/40 Yondu. Was my MVP for so long.
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Dr strange.... Help me to beat Rol, clear act 3 and act 4.
    Then scarlet witch, which I got her after act 4... And awaken using the gem.
    Then 2 weeks later, they were badly affected by 12.0 nerf......
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sparky
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Juggernaut was the G back in 2015 for me. First four star and carry legend.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Dr. Strange pre 12.0. almost killed ROL WS with him at 4/40
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Civil warrior believe it or not was my first 4* lol he helped. But my real MVP for the longest time was Wolverine.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Gully baby!!! Second 4 star and 5 star. Actually used the generic 4* gem from the 12.0 compensation on her.
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    First 4-star ever was Gamora, and she carried me through to most of Act 4. Even got max sig before anyone else: fighting so long with a "no-bells" champ really helped me git gud early on. I'm still benefiting from all that work I put in XD
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    edited November 2018
    Scarlet Witch, hands down. Still use her in AQ every time.

Even when the 4 star is locked up, I'll use my maxed 3 star in daily quests/grinding.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Gambit. I relised he wasn't to good so I sold him and got him again later.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Iceman...even though I didn't know how to properly use him for a while
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Like a few others have mentioned, SW was an absolute godsend to me early on. She was one of my first 4* and then almost immediately duped her twice, and couldn't throw sig stones in fast enough. She has carried me through so much content and I love playing with her.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Mine was Black Bolt, not for the champion himself, but he was the last champ I needed to complete my "perfect block team"
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    @Star_Lord_ Dang! You are old school. I had forgotten all about those teams! It was that team and my 4* Starlord that helped be blaze thru ROL many years ago. Wow, wish I would have had that block team for Act 5!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Mine was Miles actually. That evade was so helpful.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Bullvarine

He taught me to end any quest at full health

Then blade came to continue his legacy