**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

403K experienced player looking for a good home

I have 19 5* heroes r1 - r4 and 82 4* heroes r1 - r5. I have been in gold 1 - 2 alliances and have map 5 experience. I am tired of alliances that talk about life outside the game and then complain when I can't grind it out.during my work day. I am a serious east coast player, with a lifeboutside the game. I am a loyal alliance member that will fight tirelessly alongside my alliance mates, but, my life.will.always come first. If you want to take a chance on me, you won't be disappointed. Contact me on line Ml43jets.

Comments

• Options
    Nb2121Nb2121 Posts: 20
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey we may be what you are looking for,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (13+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 433 in AQ (running 60/70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last season and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Hi. I added you in game.
    My name’s -Artemis. Would love to have you on our team. :)
  • Options
    Hey, we are a 11-12 mil alliance. Gold 2 going on gold 1. Aq 5x5. No other event minnimums but we always hit all peaks. Only requirement is that you clear your lanes in aq and aw. Hit me up on Line if you're interested. ID is digital_monk
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Ml43jets wrote: »
    I have 19 5* heroes r1 - r4 and 82 4* heroes r1 - r5. I have been in gold 1 - 2 alliances and have map 5 experience. I am tired of alliances that talk about life outside the game and then complain when I can't grind it out.during my work day. I am a serious east coast player, with a lifeboutside the game. I am a loyal alliance member that will fight tirelessly alongside my alliance mates, but, my life.will.always come first. If you want to take a chance on me, you won't be disappointed. Contact me on line Ml43jets.

Hi Ml43jets, at [1Dos3], we are an organized, active, AQ-focused alliance. We have room for another teammate.

We play AQ 5 days a week in 3 BGs. In BG 1, we play Map 5 the first 2 days and Map 4 the remaining 3 days. In BG 2, we play Map 3 x 5 days a week, and in BG 3, we play Map 2 x 5 days a week. Collectively, we put up over 37 M points and get the following combined rewards (daily, peak and ranked rewards) for each teammate:

Map 5 Crystals x 7, Map 4 Crystals x 9, Map 3 Crystals x 5, Map 2 Crystals x 5; 79725 Gold, 20200 battlechips, T4CC fragment Crystals x 5, 28400 T4BC fragments, 2200 Glory, Greater Glory Crystal x 1

Our goal is to reach 40 M points milestone in AQ and we are not very far off. By my calculation, if BG 3 can do Map 3 x 5 days a week, we would be over 40 M points. There is no pressure and we diligently work toward this goal.

We don't participate in war consistently. As stated initially, we are focused in AQ because we want the resources to power up and grow our lower ratings teammates. Once our alliance is stronger, we will plan for and participate in war. Right now, war would be on occasion and only if we have the minimum 10 available teammates to fill up the BG. When war is a regular, it will be OPTIONAL. If war is not your cup of tea, you don't have to participate.

We participate in weekly SA. We surpass 320K points for max peak rewards and get ranked 71-100% for ranked rewards. In other alliance events, we typically hit the next-to-last or last milestones. We don't do well in those events that need arena grinding. In our alliance, there is NO requirement to grind or event minimums. We figure if you are active, the numbers will take care of itself. The bottom line is this is a fun, relaxed, organized alliance that help each other grow. No drama. And it's free-to-play, meaning you will never have me or an officer ask you to spend real money in the game. You can do it if you want or not. It's up to you. We do offer advice if you solicit it when it comes to mastery setup, the champs to rank up, or any other advice about game content that you find difficulty in, e.g. Act IV, Act V, monthly quests, etc.

We have small donations that are due each Monday by 11:59 PM PST. We ask that each teammate donate to the treasury: 20,000 gold, 625 loyalty, and 1,500 battlechips. This is only a fraction of the costs to cover the expense of playing Map 5 and Map 4 to get more Map 5 and Map 4 crystals in order to get more T4CCs for our teammates to grow their champ. I subsidize the remaining costs, as leader. When we are strong enough, the subsidy will stop. In the mean time, I want to keep donations low so that our teammates have the necessary resources to power up their champs.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This app is required. Battlegroup/route assignments and alliance news, tutorials, predicted arena cutoffs, etc. are posted in our app so it's important to communicate there as the in-game chat is completely unreliable, and unwarranted hashtags appear out of nowhere. From experience, it just waste so much of our time. All of us have lives out of this game. That's important. This game is to be fun and a diversion. We don't let it take over our lives.

If this situation fits what you seek or if you have any questions that I may not have touched upon, please feel free to reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. I can also be reached via Telegram, @gladiator2014. If you use the search box in the Telegram app to find me, please don't forget to put the @ before my name or you won't find me.
  • Options
    reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    ÆCΞ

♨️AQ Top 175
    Map 6 (2BG)
    55665 or 55566
    Tier 4 War. Gold1

♨️Requirements:
    1. 💯 act 5.
    2. Low to no deaths aw
    3. Prestige 7k+
    4. Super Active
    5. 250/50/20 donations

♨️ Fun and friendly alliance looking for a few members to replace retiering members.

Pm if you are interested

IGN: reeaan
    (line) : reeaan.marvel
    IGN: Kongs88
    (line): kongs889