**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the most OVERRATED champion?

2»

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    the top 3 OVERRATED champions are
    1. blade
    2. spider-man (SE)
    3. starlord

blade yes, sparky kinda, but starlord has gotten kinda under rated due to people saying hes only good in LoL, however he destroys everyone way quicker than most other champs. what he lacks in utility he makes up for in sheer power.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Starlord
    NOTA should be an option. It's Aegon for me. He needs high combo and high signature level to be good. He is pure LoL material. Nothing more. There are better Questers and War champs available in the game.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Have to be honest, after finally pulling a blade I am underwhelmed.

Void also, maybe I'm doing it wrong but I just don't get the hype.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    I didn’t see AA, Hyperion, Thanos, Kang, Goldpool, Korg, IMIF either.

I mean common, if the “Champion of the Kabamverse” deemed them unworthy.. they just unworthy right. Way overrated..

SW & ProXMight too. They both hit like a girl anyway.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    phillgreen wrote: »

are they duped at high sig and have you used them in a synergy team ?
    blade gr sparky
    void sabretooth killmonger
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Idk. probably Ghost.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Quake
    VulcanM wrote: »
    If you think blade is over rated... you ain’t doing it right

if you think quake is overrated then clearly youve never used quake right.

That’s fair, I have a 5star quake and do not like her play style, but that’s fine; I’d take blade over quake 100/100 times -to each is on
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Green hulk is the most overrated champ, only good below 20% health, that’s not sustainable, if anything Drax is probably underrated,
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Hela
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Red Hulk is not synergy filler, lol, he's a monster. Starlord? GP? Voodoo? Iceman? Some of these champs are the best in the game. Anyone voting for them either has no idea how to use them, is a complete noob, or a troll.
    Don’t refute any of the points made with a coherent argument. It’s much easier to attack a person ad hominem instead! >:)

So you think a champion who with no bleed immunity can take out Morningstar the final boss in tier 1 is just a synergy filler?

https://youtu.be/Ieko16GXPy8
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    arsjum wrote: »
    Red Hulk is not synergy filler, lol, he's a monster. Starlord? GP? Voodoo? Iceman? Some of these champs are the best in the game. Anyone voting for them either has no idea how to use them, is a complete noob, or a troll.
    Don’t refute any of the points made with a coherent argument. It’s much easier to attack a person ad hominem instead! >:)

So you think a champion who with no bleed immunity can take out Morningstar the final boss in tier 1 is just a synergy filler?

Riddle me this, how much damage would Luke Cage have received? In the end that Rulk was a bit suicidal wasn’t it? And further more pray tell what would have happened if that MS has been any other damaging boss as such Hyperion.

R4 LC hits about as hard without boosts and a less optimized mastery set. Ive seen r4 LC’s take on tier 5-2 Magik final bosses. Concussions are serious business
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Red Hulk
    Blade is overrated???
    Then AA, Hyperion, Corvus, Void, Ghost, Domino are also overrated.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Red Hulk
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    the top 3 OVERRATED champions are
    1. blade
    2. spider-man (SE)
    3. starlord

blade yes, sparky kinda, but starlord has gotten kinda under rated due to people saying hes only good in LoL, however he destroys everyone way quicker than most other champs. what he lacks in utility he makes up for in sheer power.

Yeah, every great champ is overrated.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    phillgreen wrote: »

Well not sure how you are playing Void. He's absolutely amazing. If anything he's underrated. Of course that's just my opinion. His damage isn't huge but it's constant. I tend to agree on blade though, he's over rated at this point in the game. When he came out he was a game changer though. If you get time watch some videos on Void and maybe you'll find something you like. Having maxed Despair helps him a lot and resonate a little. Good luck and have fun.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Hela
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Riddle me this, how much damage would Luke Cage have received? In the end that Rulk was a bit suicidal wasn’t it? And further more pray tell what would have happened if that MS has been any other damaging boss as such Hyperion.

R4 LC hits about as hard without boosts and a less optimized mastery set. Ive seen r4 LC’s take on tier 5-2 Magik final bosses. Concussions are serious business

Riddle me that, how much damage would luke cage deal against a maxed out abomination as the final boss in tier 1?

Besides, Luke is a great champion. That's not the point. I was simply replying to a claim that red hulk is used only for synergy.

To answer your other question, if that boss was Hyperion instead of MS, Red Hulk would have destroyed him easily.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    whoever said redhulk is overrated is on something and may need help, red hulk arguably hits the hardest when he has his 10 charges its insane the damage he does
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Drax
    Deli wrote: »
    Magik?? Yall tripping, power lock / intercept goddess.
    Sparky is the most overrated champ

Spark is the best champion in the game, hands down.
  • Vision (Both)
    Superman wanna be!!