**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hidden Clue on December 25th?

I think is a generic rank up gems
What do u think guys?

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    rank down ticket.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Probably a greater gift crystal

i agree, they've done it before, why not do it again lol.
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    A voucher for a digital pie for Christmas maybe?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Well knowing previous December Calenders + Just Mystery slots themselves I would guess its ethier a few t4 frag crystals, a T2A, 3 Greater Gifting Crystals, or 2k 5* Shards
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    $ 1.00 crystals as always.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    we definitely not getting rank down tickets, im more likely to lose $100000 before that happens
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Howard the duck was given because he was the 1st champ to be released in 2017. I guess it is sentry then this year. Enjoy getting sentries all around. 😀
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I hope it's a 30 minute timer for AQ.
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    I prefer rank up tickets
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    we definitely not getting rank down tickets, im more likely to lose $100000 before that happens

We got them last Christmas even though @GroundedWisdom said they wouldn't be coming back. I don't expect them this time but I wouldn't rule it out either. Probably not for the mystery item though.

I never said they wouldn't be coming back. I reiterated what their stance was. They gave them as a surprise on Christmas Day. For the record, I don't agree with it, but I respect the gesture they made. To be honest, I hope they destroyed the code. Lol. It's like the Groundhog seeing its shadow. 6 more weeks of Posts. XD
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I’m hoping for a T2A. Pretty sure we’ve gotten one the last 2 years at holiday time. I was disappointed when I didn’t see one on the calendar this year.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I think just few 5* shards only. :/
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    What's happened to the t2 alpha we've had the last 2 years ? Game rewards going backwards, by now we should get a t2 and some t5 basic shards to match player progression. Typical Scrooge kabam. Bah humbug !!
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    What's happened to the t2 alpha we've had the last 2 years ? Game rewards going backwards, by now we should get a t2 and some t5 basic shards to match player progression. Typical Scrooge kabam. Bah humbug !!

The t2 alpha always comes in a special calendar
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    After Kabam see’s the love that has gone into slow cooking these cookies for three solid years straight.. It would indeed be a merry Christmas to get my first six star.. 3 years after all. Not even halfway there. Know what, I’d be ok with just one 5*. Even a 5* awakening gem?

Boy of Boy I have seen some letter sent to Kabam Klaus asking for some much needed tickets though! Think we’ve all been pretty good about playing well with others and respecting the “no RDT policy” throughout quite a few.. exceptional.. changes to our masteries.. champs.. rosters.. and for us old skewl peeps with the 5* Colossus and Ant-Man, or OG Iron Man, can’t forget Iron Fisticuss.. Big shout out to my main man Juggs, just wish I had awakened ya while I could.. still, meh with buff but mad love.. last, NEVER least.. let’s not forget Magneto.. or Magneto Marvel Now.

P.S. You might make good ol Magneto shift those magnetic poles on yahs.. he has a small army of followers ya know. (Check forums) Not that he needs it..?but I’m pretty sure if he somehow Wrecked Ralph and got his powers back on his own.. well, you’d all be on the naughty list.

Hoook IT upppS!
    Kabam Klaus FTW
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need rank down tickets like last year

Please Kabam PLEASE
  • Mishman07Mishman07 Posts: 52
    Player changing ticket. New year New idea.

By player changing ticket, we should be able to change any player of our roaster into another player of same starer, same rank and same lvl.

WOW-Merry Christmas
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    I don't expect anything good from Kabam. Players satisfaction is never a concern for them.

Considering how many technical issues, bugs and bad decision players have to endure, rank down tickets are just a minor gesture.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I think its gonna be a slap in the face.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Guess the new message just confirmed it would be gifting crystals
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Howard the duck was given because he was the 1st champ to be released in 2017. I guess it is sentry then this year. Enjoy getting sentries all around. 😀

I just used my 4* science gem on him...