**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For all the Sabretooth doubters and haters...

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Here's ST curbstomping 5.4.3's KP miniboss.

https://youtu.be/GQDZendNMY8

If you have ST, make him a priority. He will get you through so much content.

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    That’s a rank 5 5*... I’ve seen elders banes with rank 5 4*s.
  • .... I had to clear act 5 with only 4* R5s and a 5* R3 GR, this is not the right way to showcase sabretooth and I'm a fan of sabretooth. Not impressed lol.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I just wish mine didn't get only 3 charges 90% of the time.

I think he'd be better if had a way to gain charges or keep the furies once built up. He's so underwhelming without the furies built up and he rarely gets enough charges to be good for longer than he's weak. He does have some interesting uses via synergy, but the fact that you have to slog through fights weak and then get immediately reset after one fight at full power is lame.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    *facepalm
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    .... I had to clear act 5 with only 4* R5s and a 5* R3 GR, this is not the right way to showcase sabretooth and I'm a fan of sabretooth. Not impressed lol. [/quote

If a scrub like walkin isn't impressed by you.....ouch
  • danielmath wrote: »
    .... I had to clear act 5 with only 4* R5s and a 5* R3 GR, this is not the right way to showcase sabretooth and I'm a fan of sabretooth. Not impressed lol. [/quote

If a scrub like walkin isn't impressed by you.....ouch

I can't wait for the Christmas RTD, so I can cut any connection I have with you and delete my R5 MS. 😁