**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill luck finally

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
I completed the chapter1 of champion's clash today.
Nd i got such good rewards
I hv like 2cosmic r5 nd 2mystic r5 but i dnt even hv 1skill r5 nd i finally got the last skill cat today from.rewards to rank up my blade nd not only tht but i also got the skill ag to awaken him

I tried him out in rol ws on r4 rn cuz shortage of gold nd t4bc
And what he did was incredible. I hvnt even gotten maybe over 150hits in a row and he did this

.3i8ivweqmv8g.png
3odd7xfcdggh.png

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    that is insane i would of quit the fight, you know there are better champs for rol
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    that is insane i would of quit the fight, you know there are better champs for rol

Or at least bring in GR for synergy and someone else to clear everything until juggs
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Or at least bring in GR for synergy and someone else to clear everything until juggs

What's danger sense going to do to ws?
    GR synergy is useless in this fight
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    wow that must of took a long time using wolverine
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I have got skill t4cc and awakening as well. The only difference is, that I have awakened Blade, so it's useless unless I get Taskmaster, Korg or Ægon.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Dang. I think my R4 Hyperion did it in 120-150ish hits
  • Options

Blade do 1000 hits very fast, I think he got 10 hits in L2, while most others do 2-4 hits.