**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another "Who To Rank" Post

I'm level 58, I've 100% completed Act 4 and I"m on my first play through of Act 5 (completed through 1.5). I'm debating the rank ups based on utility for a niche fight somewhere down the line really as none of these guys will likely make the regular questing team. Thanks

Another "Who To Rank" Post 29 votes

4* Unduped Guillotine to Rank 4/5
3%
issamaf80 1 vote
5* Unduped Winter Soldier to Rank 2/5
13%
XillymanJayProngselan0418ThatOneMasterGamer 4 votes
4* Unduped Wolverine to Rank 4/5
20%
Dev5400PedritkoBatsiiInfineightThanos_Car_Barabbas_ 6 votes
4* Unduped Hawkeye to Rank 4/5
20%
CrkwestXxOriginalxXRaveNNUltimatesaber32MvJ96Elbow_Flab 6 votes
None of the above. Dont waste the resources
41%
hurricantTaimurKhanSUBHSixshot1ChampioncriticStikyZombieZeddDjinPit_PrasannamrcyrcleDarth_Semz 12 votes

Comments

• MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    Nice bro. Even I have just completed act 4 100% and going for collector. If you have 4* killmonger go for winter soldier bcs of that 500% attack synergy. Otherwise Hawkeye would be great bcs that Power drain is very useful.
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    I actually have a 5* KM but he's only at R2. My current questing team includes the following
    5* Hyperion R 3/5
    5* Blade R 3/5
    5* X-23 R 3/5
    5* Dormammu R 3/5
    4* Maxed Sparky Duped
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    5* Unduped Winter Soldier to Rank 2/5
    MvJ96 wrote: »
    Nice bro. Even I have just completed act 4 100% and going for collector. If you have 4* killmonger go for winter soldier bcs of that 500% attack synergy. Otherwise Hawkeye would be great bcs that Power drain is very useful.

500% is for 5star kill monger... For a 4* KM its 200%... 2% for every hit in the combo meter. OP since you have a 5* KM, go for 5* WS... He will be helpful in the long fights. Just keep the combo.
    Based on your questing team, i think you should stop upgrading 4 stars and Concentrate on 5*.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    lestrd wrote: »
    I actually have a 5* KM but he's only at R2. My current questing team includes the following
    5* Hyperion R 3/5
    5* Blade R 3/5
    5* X-23 R 3/5
    5* Dormammu R 3/5
    4* Maxed Sparky Duped

Killmonger 5*
    Killmonger 5*
    Killmonger 5*
    Even if he's r2 you gotta rank up that guy. hes an absolute monster
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    5 star killmonger plus 5 star winter soldier, what’s the hesitation? Perfect combo