**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most in need of buff old champ

I think hulk buster could be a defense monster with say a random auto block to annoy and stun an arc overload type Regen and bleed/poison immune

Comments

• Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Kamala...girl has nothing!
  • Options
    YawnYawn Posts: 22
    Iron fist by far, old champ who literally has nothing going for him
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    HQTTMG wrote: »
    I think hulk buster could be a defense monster with say a random auto block to annoy and stun an arc overload type Regen and bleed/poison immune

i could see that, just not the bleed/poison immune stuff.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Groot hes most useless champ in the game
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Colossus needs a buff more than anyone in the game, and not just because he is one of the original champs, but because he has been in both Deadpool movies and has been overshadowed both times. He deserves a minor buff to make him more useful.

And rights after Colossus gets a buff, UC needs a minor buff as well. It takes a long time to obtain the 5* version of him (which I have done twice) and its a disappointment that someone who takes so long to obtain is so useless in the game. He absolutely deserves a buff if/when colossus gets one.

After these 2 get a buff, I would then support a buff for iron fist and hulk buster, but not before
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The answer to this has been the same for a long time. It's still Magneto.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The buster of hulks.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    My priority list:

1) HB
    2) Mags
    3) IF
    4) VP
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I am stating from the ‘being cool’ perspective
    Hulkbuster
    Moonknight
    Loki
    Colossus
    Cyclops
    Magneto
  • Options
    Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Hulkbuster and Colossus by far
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    About 80 Champs need to be reworked, but let’s be for real that ain’t gonna happen. I think they’ve reworked about 10 or so champs.

You can pretty much get every 3* and 2* champ in the game. Any 3* Champ fully maxed out can beat the content designed for the lower levels can dominate even Kamala Khan. Kabam’s philosophy is that should be good enough for you. The 4*
    and higher champs are supposed rare and only a select few will be able to dominate.

The game we have is the game Kabam wants us to play and they will make changes when they see fit.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Gamora need a buff badly. She has zero utility!!! It will make me feel better duping 6* Gamora. LOL
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I know it's not as good as a straight up buff but Colossus got a pretty impressive synergy buff with Omega Red / Emma Frost. Of course if you don't have those champs for your Colossus it doesn't help you at all.

Groot, Juggs, Iron Fist, Magneto, Cyclops, Hulkbuster, Iron Patriot would top my list. For Skill I'd say BPCW and Netflix DD. I doubt Groot will get any love since cosmic just got two buffs but he's worth mentioning first because he's so horrible.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    zuffy wrote: »
    Gamora need a buff badly. She has zero utility!!! It will make me feel better duping 6* Gamora. LOL

At the very LEAST they need to give Gamora the Luke Cage treatment. i.e. Assassination proc can reset via a timer (like Luke's indestructible) not once per entire fight. How hard would that change be to implement?
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    #BuffMagnetoColossus
    #MagnetoColossusNextBeta

We already had Science and Cosmic revamps of old champs. Mutant is overdue.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    #BuffMagnetoColossus
    #MagnetoColossusNextBeta

We already had Science and Cosmic revamps of old champs. Mutant is overdue.

we've had skill (WS and Punisher) ,cosmic (carnage and venom), science (LC and Rhulk), mystic tech and mutant are next
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I'd vote for holding off on releasing new champs and focus on re-releasing some of the dud champs that nobody wants and never get ranked up because they suck so bad and aren't worth the resources.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    #magnetoandcollosusfornextbeta