**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forum Suggestions and Requests!

1235»

Comments

• All the best!
  • CurtisLowCurtisLow Posts: 14
    Can you loosen up on tier 3 class cats event. I’ve done the skill 6 times and didn’t get enough shards to make 1 cat. That’s ridiculous.
  • SHBJSHBJ Posts: 15
    I would like to ask change with champions with other people it will be awesome!!
  • SHBJ wrote: »
    I would like to ask change with champions with other people it will be awesome!!

change? Yes I want
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    I would to see Shuri, Misty Knight and Nightshade, generically more ethical diversity of female champs
  • I would to see Shuri, Misty Knight and Nightshade, generically more ethical diversity of female champs

Yes want new girls Champions
  • It is quite difficult to collect tier 2 alpha catalyst(t2ac).

What I do: I buy 3600 shards for 850+900=1750 glory.

What I suggest:

1. Add t2ac fregments as a milestone in alphas catalyst clash arena. Example: 3600 t2ac fregments as 13th milestone on scoring 2Million, 7200 t2ac fregments as 14th milestone on scoring 2.5 million and 1 full t2ac on scoring 3.5 million.

2. T2ac fregments are too expensive. I recommend to reduce the cost or add better offers on buying more. Example: 7200 fregments for 1800 glory. And reduce cost of 1800 fregments to around 600 glory.

3. Just like badic and class catalyst, there should be a daily event for t1ac and t2ac also.

4. Increase rewards in master level of monthly event. You offer only 3600 fregments of t2ac. I recommend to double it atleast.

5. We may get offer to buy t2ac with other things too. Like battle chips or loyalty etc.

6. Exchange option. Just like we exchange 3 of same type of t4cc for 1 t4cc of different type, there should be an option to sell t4cc for t2ac. I can sell 6 t4cc of any type for 1 fully formed t2ac.

7. Why only 120 fregments on selling t1ac? It should be minimum 180, just like on selling t3cc for t4cc or t3bc for t4bc.

Hope that you consider these suggestions because I can't 100% explore master level of monthly event. So, I only buy t2ac with glory. No other option. I need 4 t2ac to upgrade by 5* champ to rank 4. If I buy only 3600 fregments in a week using 1750 glory. It will take 40 weeks to get 4 full t4ac to upgrade only 1 5* champ to R4. Which makes the progess very slow and people loss interest after reaching this stage.
  • KriisshhKriisshh Posts: 27
    We all want arena of some Old Champs like blade , Scarlet Witch , Ghost Rider , Magic , Dr Vodoo , IceMan
  • KriisshhKriisshh Posts: 27
    Auto Play in arena should be introduced
  • When is AQ, and AW down?
  • kurogami24kurogami24 Posts: 12
    need to give people more hope i think more reward for the main story would help a lot
  • Good afternoon I need anyone's help. I haven't been getting my 6* shards. It seems like from the time 6*'S where introduced. You'll see that I spend alot to be able to enjoy this game and be competitive. Sencerly
  • GostWolf21GostWolf21 Posts: 20
    Alliance leaving option should block during war or aq so players can’t leave without finish his war or aq. Thanks @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • IshIsh Posts: 10
    edited December 2018
    Comment deleted wrong forum
  • I am aryan... my account name is aryanf4 with 5* max blade on profile... i am very curious player. I get jealous seeing others testing new things in beta version.. plz do ensure to make me a part of beta test. I so badly want to be a part of tht test everytime it takes place... i feel hurt when i check my mail and dont receive beta invite. Plzz kabam make me part of it... i will help to deliver best of my feedback to community
  • K9b7K9b7 Posts: 1
    It would be good if the Leader and officers could move players from one group to another during the placement phase of war. We can strenghtin our groups or move players that join wrong group.
  • K9b7 wrote: »
    It would be good if the Leader and officers could move players from one group to another during the placement phase of war. We can strenghtin our groups or move players that join wrong group.

Good idea
  • In aw my alliance literally just lost by 5 kills but our opponent didn’t place 5 defenders so we had no chance to win. Both teams got 100%. I suggest to even the field that the full attack bonus be given to the opposing team for any defender that isn’t placed. So say one team only had 28 participants then the opposing team would get full attack bonus for the 10 champs that weren’t placed.”
This discussion has been closed.