**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Venom or 5* Stark spider

Hi guys,
I can take one to R4 and they are both unduped. Would you wait or would you rank one up?
Thanks for the insight.
RZR

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Spark
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Sparky ftw
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Spark... Even though Venom is my boii
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    sparky
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have to give Venom some love. He’s great.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I have to give Venom some love. He’s great.

Ditto
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Venom
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Dazbohshet wrote: »
    Venom ftw stark is an overrated sheet of glass

I've gotta disagree there. My 4* spark can put in as much work as my 5* r5s, he's an incredible damage and utility champion.
    But the new venom is pretty crazy too. Mostly boils down to what you need, a Spiderman / IMIW counter, or one of the highest damage champions in the game with a little power control too
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Most will say sparky but I think venom has more uses overall. Have both and venom rips it up
  • To finish fights fast.. Spiderman Stark Enhanced.
    To enjoy the fights.. Venom.
    In term of abilities and buffs and survival .. Venom does it better.
    Spidy Tech is just a Spiderman on electro-roids..
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    If you get hit a lot and need spiderverse/ imiw counter then do venom. If you're skilled at evading, know how to fight evade champs out have a counter already, and want to smash everyone stark spidey. Both good choices but stark spidey at r4 hits crazy hard and can get you through just as much if not more than venom imo.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

I assume you don’t have Stark Spidey, not even as a 3* or 2* lol.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

I assume you don’t have Stark Spidey, not even as a 3* or 2* lol.

I have my 4* maxed, and I agree with the sheet of glass statement, though sparky isn’t useless by any stretch of the imagination

Venom is just much more versatile. The utility against IMIW and spiders, nullify that also acts as a heal, huge DoT damage if they bleed, customizable as the fight goes on based on what you need, and a chunky health pool.

He’s just overall better imo. Raw power and the little bit of power control, though, tend to make sparky just more useful in the current meta of the game