**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I beat Dormammu in 5.3.1?

Without losing a champ how do I beat him?

I've got 4/55 blade , 5/50 blade, 4/55 Iceman, 3/45 Mephisto, 5/50 Voodoo and 5/50 CapIW and others.

Even the 4/55 blade died without taking a hit. The minimal bane and block damage killed him. Any ideas?

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Can u parry stun him ?
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Nice, subtle brag post. You literally just named some of the best counters to Dormammu. If you can't do it with that team then if you have a Ghulk, he will rinse Dorm completely.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Can u parry stun him ?

Yes sir, Everytime.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If you can’t do it with 4/55 Blade, not sure what to tell you. Maybe add Sparky for synergy.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    If you can’t do it with 4/55 Blade, not sure what to tell you. Maybe add Sparky for synergy.

I mean I swiped back once and got degen. I'll be able to do it eventually, was just looking if there was a specific counter or any other way.
    Nice, subtle brag post. You literally just named some of the best counters to Dormammu. If you can't do it with that team then if you have a Ghulk, he will rinse Dorm completely.

I was just mentioning the team that I'm taking in, of course I'm trying to put in the best counters but I just thought maybe there's a better way. My ghulk is 4/40, better not disturb him lol.

I don't do subtle man, and I rarely do brag posts. :)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You can try disabling your Dexterity mastery so you don't proc the Precision buff.

Another option is to simply not evade and take the block damage. You can block the first hit of his sp1 and dash the 2nd part without using dex.

A 4/55 Blade should destroy him (it did for me). It really is a straightforward fight.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    You can try disabling your Dexterity mastery so you don't proc the Precision buff.

Another option is to simply not evade and take the block damage. You can block the first hit of his sp1 and dash the 2nd part without using dex.

A 4/55 Blade should destroy him (it did for me). It really is a straightforward fight.

Thanks, trying that way. Guess I'm a little tired and reactions are slow. Need to sharpen up.
    Hope those help
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t even use my 3/45 Gulk for Dorm anymore. I use CAIW and just parry and heavy. He has great BP so he can eat some hits too.

Ok yup, it's done. Took some bane damage but he's down. Just need to shake off my sleepy eyes. Thanks man.

Ok yup, it's done. Took some bane damage but he's down. Just need to shake off my sleepy eyes. Thanks man.

Good Job OP