Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Broken Final Boss Darkhawk

So I was playing through Master difficulty and made it to the final boss until I approached some horrible problems. Firstly, the game's lag has grown so badly that it actually crashes whenever I initiate the fight. Not occasionally, EVERY TIME I start the fight the game crashes. The fight gets recovered, but since the game hasn't gotten a chance to start up properly the screen lags so bad that I physically can't swipe back to dodge the initial unblockable attack from Darkhawk, and I die. Then i reinitiate the fight from the Fight screen, game crashes, the fight recovers, laggy unblockable attack, repeat. This means I probably won't be able to explore this MEQ on Master without wasting my material (that I don't even have after that Aegon fight), let alone complete the Uncollected difficulty even once. I understand that coding is an extremely strenuous process (I'm a Comp Sci Major), but these bugs are going too far.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 414 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Calm down dude. A fix will be incoming.
  • LocoStyleLocoStyle Posts: 24
    Fix or not, I was succesfull in all Masters events this year, even in few uncollected events. Now, during Last event I m not able to finish even Master =D event during x-mass time, it should be celebration, better rewards and funny stuff... But... Its totally f****d up and annoying. Kabam I love your game, but active event quest are many steps behind. If u will continue in this style, u will Loose players probably...
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Yeah it’s crash for me too
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    must be your NW. i play on a note8 date/wifi
    all good in the hood
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 100
    I'm by no means a great player. But ive 100% chap1&2 in uncollected and done 3.1 one clear all without any units used. I got to DH with a full team and nothing used and got butt slapped by him without even touching more than 5% hp. I used my spare 250 units on revives and same happened again. yeah I had watched seatins vids on him and thought to myself this should be easy enough.."oh, how wrong I was". there was lag in quite a few attempts as the game has been since it's release but alot I put down to my skill just not being good enough.
    So with that being said I went for a full run in master just to get the free stuff. Got to Darkdimwit and again was just butt slapped.
    I think this months EQ will be a "No Go" for me. I just find it extremely annoying that im able to 100% chaps 1&2 in UC yet DH even in master is just OP. So I do find a certain element of this boss was for a quick unit/cash grab for mid to low high end players.
    All I can say is merry x-mas.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 468 ★★★
    I get same problems. When controls respond properly, DH is not really that hard. But when the game either a) lags/freezes right at the start of the fight and he clobbers you before you can even move or b) swiping back doesn't register, it makes for a tough fight.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    The lag in the Darkhawk fight is insane. Lags at the start of the fight (which always throws me off for a few seconds), lags as he performs his first attack, lags as he throws his first special, and then lags on all specials after that.

Thankfully I used my Medusa so I didn't have to suffer through more than 2/3 special animation lag spikes.