Options

6-Star Hero Basic Hero Crystal List

Can anyone provide any mcoc forum link for the list of 6-Star Basic Champions? I'm kinda' lost and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. Thanks so much!!!!! :'( T^T

Comments

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    l0wykar1weau.jpeg
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    Crazy that these things aren't made readily available by Kabam.
  • Options
    AsterFreya13AsterFreya13 Posts: 23

If that's the case, how are we able to know if the crystal is already updated? How I wish they would put up an in game message about it. I've been saving shards and I want to know what champions that has already been added.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

If that's the case, how are we able to know if the crystal is already updated? How I wish they would put up an in game message about it. I've been saving shards and I want to know what champions that has already been added.

They have a banner on the homepage indicating the new champs have been added.
  • Options
    SReddSRedd Posts: 2
    GIVE ME A 6 STAR HERO PLEASE 👏
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    This one is more updated compared to the one above. I used to have the list of the champs who replaced those question marks but cannot find it. Anyway nothing impressive that last bunch as I recall.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/bozg3p/6star_basic_pool_crystal_schedule_updated/
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    SRedd said:

GIVE ME A 6 STAR HERO PLEASE 👏

How bored are you?