**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DarkHawk IOS Lag Issues

I’ve beaten every other fight in Uncollected relatively easily, but worth Darkhawk, whenever I try to dash back from him using his Heavy, I Lag a ton and he clips me and I die.

Another instance is when he’s in that phasing mode of his. I now that I’m only supposed to do a Medium, Light, Light combo at most, lest risk getting countered... But I Lag a ton and die here as aswell.

Comments

• Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Anyone else having this issue?
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Yes i have the same issue
    I saw a couple other players post about this, but it seems to have gotten lost in the forums. Not many people seemed to care
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There is a main thread on this on the bugs section. They are looking in to this
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    I had the same problem
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    I think they put that there for a reason.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Too much lag initially but as soon as I spend like 300-500 units it will back to normal
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    Too much lag initially but as soon as I spend like 300-500 units it will back to normal

Same. Used over 4 20% revives. Lagged every time for an insta death. As soon as I bought a team revive, lag gone, and I one shotted him. Kinda weird...
    phil56201 wrote: »
    Vivek_786 wrote: »

Same. Used over 4 20% revives. Lagged every time for an insta death. As soon as I bought a team revive, lag gone, and I one shotted him. Kinda weird...

Sounds fishy to me
    There is a main thread on this on the bugs section. They are looking in to this

Thank you for informing me. I will go ahead at take a look 👍🏽