**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel Bug

I have the suicide masteries and when I face archangel he combines my poison and bleed effects into a neurotoxin. This puzzles me since it says in his description that he only makes neurotoxins with effects that he causes. Thank you for your time. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    I would like to second this, and also that when I used Archangel vs someone else who had suicides in the arena, it did NOT work in reverse
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Another bug. When suicides are converted, after the neurotoxin expires the enemy is gaining HP from willpower while having absolute no debuff on him
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Theretic wrote: »
    Redo your masteries, but when you put points in suicides put them in Double Edge BEFORE Liquid Courage, no more instant neurotoxin

Heres a temporary solution
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    are you serious?? lol
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    are you serious?? lol

Yes that is 100% serious, the bleed and poison are applied in the order you put points into them, therefore bleed BEFORE poison no neurotoxin
  • Options
    SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    @Kabam Miike Why has this not been addressed by a MOD or Developer yet? The insta-Neurotoxin at the start of the fight when fighting AA is definitely very noticeable in content such as Tier 1 AW! You just watch your health drain away without getting hit...