**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does Nebula not work on Darkhawk?

Hey guys,

I noticed that Darkhawk is a robot so I took Nebula with Proxima, which should have then nullified all his abilities. But it didn't work, he could still use all his abilities. Please explain to me why that is?

Comments

• Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    why are you peoples aren't reading a champion's abilities before Go read the description .. it says he's modes aren't affected by ability accuracy
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    actuall
    Player1994 wrote: »
    why are you peoples aren't reading a champion's abilities before Go read the description .. it says he's modes aren't affected by ability accuracy

actually medusa shut him down
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Why doesn't Mephisto stop his ability at the start of the fight?
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Mephisto stops buffs not passives
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    actuall
    Player1994 wrote: »

actually medusa shut him down

Only the power gain
  • Options
    TCRxTCRx Posts: 23
    It torques me off that Kabam gave Nebula the ability to shut down #robots, all 5 of them and THEN creates a robot that she doesn't shut down. It would be different if there were dozens of robots in the contest. But her niche ability really only impacts 3 characters: the Ultrons, the Visions and more recently Sentinel. Dark Hawk has to be special.