**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TOP 10 MOST UNDERRATED CHAMPIONS IN MCOC!!

2»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I disagree with red skull, I don’t find him to useful, the most underrated champ for me is Loki, a good Loki player can stop the opponent from ever getting a buff, and with synergies he’s a lol option
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Agreed. Loki is truly underrated. If your running with even 3/5 MD, you’ll see huge returns. Easily maintain the curse by parry and heavy attack. Steal all buffs while gaining tremoundouns amounts of power to land an unblockable sp2 that Capps at 100k damage. It’s capped that way because it used to deal 5x that amount... in certain instances.

Add Thor (RR) If awakened Loki will gain power until he reaches sp2. This cannot he blocked. If cursed the opponent will take massive damage. (While Loki has more health) Too hard? Add Hela and Loki always counts as having more health.

I cut through both Ægon and The champion, using their own buffs against them, like slicing a cake. I’m not saying he’s all powerful, but what champ dosnt have some weakness? All about playstyle and how you use them.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Jane foster!! Nah just kidding she is worst
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Doc Oc for me; also DD not as bad as I thought he would be after pulling and duping him from featured
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    Blade is underrated. So is stale cereal. I mean, generally speaking, stale cereal isn’t good but stale cinamon toast crunch still kills it.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Red Hulk, nightcrawler, and yondu are not underrated. They are fairly popular champs. I would throw psylocke in there

nightcrawler a bit underrated