**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4th anniversary deals

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
Dear kabam, for use players that have been around awhile and have built a healthy roster and have moved on to high difficulty content, 4* deals/champs are pretty useless. Please take this into consideration and offer deals that all summoners might find appealing to purchase.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Ikr I want 6* deals
  • Options
    IMO deals are pertain a star for every year. I will like a 5* (class specific) or random 6* deal though.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    What's the point they'r giving away a 4 star for 20 quid a 5 star would be 70 quid.
  • Options
    I would like a 5* team specific like avengers, spidey people, Dr strange storyline champs, guardians of the galaxy, and kabam made champs
  • Options
    teekqteekq Posts: 190
    I would like 7stars pls
  • Options
    Nooooo0000oooo00ooo0oooooo!!!!!!
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    What is funny is they are trying to sell a 4* with top champs for 20 bucks, when last year that same crystal was 1 DOLLAR! So disappointing.
  • Options
    Ikr
  • Options
    But it comes with other things 2 which is what makes it somewhat worth it
  • Options
    TKSTKS Posts: 15
    They whiffed today. These deals are way worse than last year in a game that now has 6 star champs. Ya blew it Kabam
  • Options
    Agreed that Kabam needs to chance these deals. These 4* deals should either be cut in price or not given at all. I'm not going to pay $20 for a 4* champ or even a chance at a 4* champ. All i really care about are 5* champs that will help me get through the toughest content.

Legend,
    DavidAvenger20