**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down tickets

GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Any chance to get at least 1?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sure
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    When Doug wins the contest you can have one.
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    Don't rank up trash champs. Problem solved.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    edited December 2018
    megamang wrote: »
    Don't rank up trash champs. Problem solved.

Ctrl+alt+delete your game if you think this only applies to bad rank ups. Because Kabam hasn’t made any champ changes post 12.0.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stop asking if you take up a trash champs. It’s nt gonna happen. Deal with it
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126

LOL this doesn’t just apply to bad rank ups, get that through your thick skulls.
    Heretodie wrote: »

LOL this doesn’t just apply to bad rank ups, get that through your thick skulls.

I honestly don’t care about the tickets anymore. So many people have asked for them on the forums that it’s just plain annoying
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Just stop.
  • GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
    @Austin555555 the rank down ticket isn’t only for bad champs. The rank down tickets Could be also for all the changes from the game. Could be also a method that kabam mantain his customers happy
  • GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
    @D_S_ if u dont like the post. Just dont click on it. Just keep going on your way
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    1. As stated, with changes to make champs and masteries, RDTs would be a much appreciated gesture. How many people took up 5* Dormammu with their MD5, just to have MD nerfed so badly that baiting Dormammu's specials isn't detrimental at all anymore? That's just one example.
    2. Some of us ranked trash champs because of expiring resources. It wasn't until halfway through the year that Kabam increased the number of t2a we're able to carry without them going into overflow

People were saying that last time this year. And then it did.

That doesn’t mean it will happen again
    edited December 2018

That doesn’t mean it will happen again

True, and saying it won’t doesn’t mean it won’t. But the people against them insist that it won’t and are personally affronted at the thought lol

• megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    Op is flagging everyone who doesn't agree with him, pathetic.
  • BigDog6219BigDog6219 Posts: 57
    Well let's ask, @kabaammike are you guys planning on sending out Rank Down Tickets again this year? Last year we received 1 of each as a Christmas present and I for 1 would love to get those again. I swear I've been good this year.
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    @Gracimoon making forums on rank down tickets is spam and annoying
    BigDog6219 wrote: »
    Well let's ask, @kabaammike are you guys planning on sending out Rank Down Tickets again this year? Last year we received 1 of each as a Christmas present and I for 1 would love to get those again. I swear I've been good this year.

If we are, then I would like my iso-8 back as well. Last time, they weren’t given back. It was a plain to get the iso I needed last time
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    I’m all for RDT. One a year is reasonable. Who doesn’t care can ignore it like we ignore you.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I need one RDT Please kabam
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I need one RDT Please kabam

Need to rank down that incredibly OP King Groot that pretty much EVERYONE knows isn't a hard hitter?
    Did you finish the champion quest or you still need help @Demonzfyre

On the other hand i have 9 t2A so i do not have any issues sorry to say 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Done and over with but again there you go again with the content thing. If you have 9 T2A you don't need RDT's. Live with your choices. Wallow in your poor decisions.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Done and over with but again there you go again with the content thing. If you have 9 T2A you don't need RDT's. Live with your choices. Wallow in your poor decisions.

Mind your account bro
This discussion has been closed.