**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aspect of Nightmares - electra boss uncollected attacker does not regen after 12 seconds

I have tested multiple champions and none regen after the 12 seconds of degen. The node clearly states “ attackers degenerate 50% health over 12 seconds but then regenerate 50% health instantly.” I had to quit the quest twice to make sure to observe for the regen when fighting Electra . Zero champs regenerate the 50% after the 12 seconds expires . Even champs starting with full and near full health. Please correct bug quickly, it makes the boss much much more difficult

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    There is also a heal block node.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    It's not a bug man, You will degen 50% of your life and when you are supposed to regen it will be blocked by the heal block... it's in the node information.. Heal block stops all regen including getting your 50% back.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Heal Block.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I can't imagine the time and energy you spent testing all these champs, then coming to the forums to post about it, instead of just searching for the many threads we've already discussed.

psssssst. heal block.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Always check the Nodes. ;)
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    edited December 2018
    I don't understand people like this at all. Obviously this person and many others clicked on the node button and read what they are. Do they just read the first one?

Did testing and still didn't see the Heal Block node. Wow.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Haha... it's sort of a crappy move, adding that it is supposed to regenerate instantly, and then blocking that with heal block. lol.
    It's almost as if that little detail is supposed to be missed by some, then being surprised in fight..!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    we shouldn't have responded to this nonsense
  • CJLCJL Posts: 29
    my bad did not see the heal block node as well when this was posted, true story lol , I ran the path twice with two teams , second time to made sure I had full health at start and was like wtf, posted and went to bed. Thanks for the ah-ha moment , that’s why your all so god tier! You actually read the nodes!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Please make sure your statement is correct before you make a discussion on the forums