**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Halls of Fortune Energy Costs

2»

Comments

• Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    edited December 2018
    qclhyr9weh39.jpeg

Few months back. No cost.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I bought discounted refills to blow on this weeks events.

Cheapest gold ever.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If halls of healing are free, halls of fortune should be as well. Its definitely not fair for a summoner who is let's say level 40 and has less energy as compared to a level 60 who has more energy points. Between trying to grind the monthly quest, and the halls, plus grinding arena for the extra 20%, it can be tough. We all work and have lives and want to get the most out of the game. It doesnt matter if ur f2p, or pay to play.
    Why should it be free? Well it is mostly free anyways (as previously pointed out) as they are giving all summoners 5 additonal energy refills via the calendar and there are additonal days this month to complete the monthly EQ.

Fair? Sorry a low level player is not equal to a high level player so there will never be equality when it comes to the rewards a lower level player can acquire when compared to a higher level player; this lesson is taught early on via level restrictions for quests, masteries, etc.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    Halls of fortune have always cost energy. And they're giving us free energy refills on the calendar. It's really not that bad so quit complaining and just enjoy the gold.

Oh yeah, as a paying consumer I don't have a right to voice my displeasure. That is how the world works now?

as a paying consumer, you get what you get, not what you want. if you are displeased, dont pay for anything. these are free gifts from kabam, how would you like it if you gifted someone something and they started "voicing their displeasure".
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Everybody on the forums who disagrees with you always tells you to “Stop complaining” it’s annoying and contributes to the toxicity. I agree with you tho, I can barley even get 10k gold without spending half of my energy.

we say that for a good reason. we dont mind you giving feedback, but complaining and constructive feedback are very different things and complaining wont help. plus its a game you can play for free without it being too difficult for your current skill level. but if you are the kinda person to spend money on a game, then i ask why you are wasting your money, if you arnt satisfied with your purchase then thats on you. it might contribute to the toxicity by people like me always telling people to stop complaining, but then, we wouldnt be responding to those posts if they wernt there. there will always be people trying to voice there opinion and if you can voice yours about how bad it is, then we can voice ours about why you are making a big deal out of nothing. but i will also agree, it is alot of energy, but im not the type to complain, i only complain about people who complain lol. sorry for the short rant.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I'm not complaining at all bro. I've stockpiled plenty of resources. And I'm not low ranked/skilled. I'm just saying if one summoner has 35 energy and another has 70... not a fair event. The one with 70 can do twice the content and gets twice the energy with every refill bought or earned. So in the spirit of Christmas, they should just run both for free so the whole community can benefit fairly and enjoy the game more.
    So you’re saying someone at a lower level should have the same rewards as someone at a higher level? How would that be fair to give the same rewards to a level 40 as a lvl 60 for the same effort? Shouldn’t the lower level have to put in more effort than the higher level to achieve the same end?

• Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I'm terms of in game currency gold is less valuable.

Because there is no where to farm revives. Like you can earn gold in the arena.

And be only decently skilled summoners can farm ROL in b a reasonable amount of time.

And to that end ROL matches pay out guaranteed gold at a high rate.

In the arena you get gold out of battle crystals a like a 1.37-1 odds per crystal.

No one has ever wanted gold over units from those crystals.

Potions and revives cost units.

Level 3 alliance health pots costs 65 units each.

You win 2 from the hard hoh level.

You also win 1 level 2 alliance team revive which costs 180 units.

That's just the tip of the iceberg considering there is more and it's being run 4 times.

The Halls of Fortune however have a much larger in game impact.

They are giving out well over one million in gold from it.

That can take like 5 four stars from rank 4 to 5.

For end gamers and guys like myself I have 6 max four stars, 23 - 4/40s and 2 - 3/45s and 7 - 2/35s.

I have 400 tier 5 class iso.

That's a lot. I could rank up a lot of champs if not for the gold bottleneck.

And I grind arena.

So in game the halls on Fortune have a bigger impact.

• Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    edited December 2018
    Halls of Fortune has always costed energy, halls of healing is free.
    Halls of Fortune has a 24 hr timer tho I guess.
    So I started the quest as soon as it appeared and needed just one energy refill to 100% all 3 difficulties.
    That's quite good considering the amount of gold you're getting from these stupid easy fights!
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    doom722 wrote: »
    Halls of Fortune has always costed energy, halls of healing is free.
    Halls of Fortune has a 24 hr timer tho I guess.
    So I started the quest as soon as it appeared and needed just one energy refill to 100% all 3 difficulties.
    That's quite good considering the amount of gold you're getting from these stupid easy fights!

Halls of healing up until a few months ago had energy requirements as well. The last two have had no energy.