Options

Unfazed Mastery Bug

Hi, I noticed in war just now that unfazed is bugged. I was fighting blade on node 31 in T2 using my sparky. On my iPhone 8 Plus running the latest OS 12.1.1, and the latest version of the game as well, Version 21.1.0. Sparky autoevaded one of blades L1 projectiles and triggered the opponents unfazed mastery. After the special was over, the unstoppable from unfazed never went away! This is definitely not working as intended and needs a fix ASAP. Link to the video proof below:

https://youtu.be/N0i2dtVC2aU

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★
    Jeps that a bug that sad for u to dies to that’s bug
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike please look Into this asap.
    To many people use unfazed in war. It can go on like that.
  • Options
    Mystix13Mystix13 Posts: 50
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

This is a very serious issue for the top tier of alliance war players. This is causing an unfair advantage to the teams using unfazed mastery setups.

We need a fix for this ASAP as it affects the larger spenders in the game far more than the rest. Please address.
  • Options
    We'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would anyone who has experienced this issue be able to tell us where they experienced this, including what node they were on and what tier of war they were in, or what nodes buffs were on the node they were fighting on?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all! To provide an update, this issue was resolved yesterday. Thank you for helping to bring it to our attention.