**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

230K player need map 5, gold alliance, active and friendly 😊

Can boss kill in War and AQ, looking for an alliance to stay with that is active and 100% aq and war

Comments

• dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 86 β˜…
    For recruiting purposes, 230k doesn't tell us much about you. Gold alliances that do map 5 are usually pretty serious about who they bring in. Maybe post a screen of your profile?
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…
    Contact me on line - WHOzR4GE
  • Jamie_oliver3Jamie_oliver3 Posts: 26 β˜…
    ueli2muoreyg.jpg
  • Jamie_oliver3Jamie_oliver3 Posts: 26 β˜…
    For recruiting purposes, 230k doesn't tell us much about you. Gold alliances that do map 5 are usually pretty serious about who they bring in. Maybe post a screen of your profile?

Fair comment
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012 β˜…
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (13+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 433 in AQ (running 60/70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last season and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • We’re keen to talk more. Gold 2 ally. Active in War and AQ. Mix map5s/4s. I’ve sent an In game friend request. But best to chat on Line - callmepsycho