**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any one else having trouble participating in beta test that signed up?

I've been try to participate in beta testing got message today said was up but the participate bottom is not lit up when go into it from in game home page but the count down has begun on clock.

Comments

• Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    It’s broken i cant get in
  • Options
    Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Did 1 fight. But constant connection issues to get to that. And then more connection issues. Unplayable.

Android 8.0, samsung S8, on 75mbps download wifi.

Secondary comment/question. As I have resources in my main inventory, I need to use that before the gifted resources. And where I have main game rank up gems, it makes me use that over the free genetics for beta. I dont trust that I can use my main game items in beta, and still have them in main game. Can we really, really clarify that?
  • Options
    Bdon82Bdon82 Posts: 3
    Still haven't been able to get on at all can hit participate now but just says no connection and then reroutes me back to main or kicks me out all together.
  • Options
    I cant get in at all, when I click participate it crashes and disconnects. Have to restart the game.