Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* r4 AA or iceman???

Righto it’s time for my second r4. The only question is unduped iceman or unduped AA
I use my 4* Duped a

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Depends. Iceman has double Immunity, Ice Armor, and good damage.
    AA does lots of damage and can get stun chains. Its up to you but personally, I would do AA
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Ice ice baby! Haha
    He's a great utility champ. Triple immune, over time damage, can take multiple l3s, burst damage with frostbite+heavy, evasion control.

AA is very good but against bleed or poison immunes, he struggles. Also, his neuros are RNG dependent. That said everyone must have atleast one 5* r3 AA.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    I agree with doom
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Ice ice baby 😊
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Iceman better all-around champ. Offense, defense, quests. Very useful champ. 👍
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Go AA man. You wont regret. He is a beast. And some day you will awaken him as well.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Honestly you can't go wrong either way. It comes down to what you need as an attacker/defender, what content you're working on, and which one you prefer fighting with.

I would personally go with Iceman simply because I need immunity to finish exploring Act 5, and I already have good DOT and accuracy reduction champs at R4.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Honestly you can't go wrong either way. It comes down to what you need as an attacker/defender, what content you're working on, and which one you prefer fighting with.

I would personally go with Iceman simply because I need immunity to finish exploring Act 5, and I already have good DOT and accuracy reduction champs at R4.

I like the part or ice for act 5 as I’m hoping to 100% 5.3 and move onto 5.4.
    Now another question. Cap iw before iceman to r4 or I just got 5* void unduped like cap but I could hope for the science gem from 5.3