**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question for those that have beaten ROL

How long did it take you to beat? If you can recall, what level were you and what were the champs that you preferred to use? I have a handful of maxed out 4*s, including duped voodoo, AA, Blade, duped Sparky, Duped WS, KM, ST and about 4 rank 3 5*s in Luke Cage, Carnage and Venom.

I feel like I could take it, but want to know if I need more fire power or basically just a duped starlord and that is it. Let me know.. any tips are appreciated!

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I haven't done RoL in a long time.

You'll need an answer for wolverine. I bet Voodoo could do it, but it would take some practice. AA could do it, too, with some good RNG.

When I did it, I think I used a 3/30 or 4/40 Wolverine and a 3* guilly for wolverine. Probably used a few revives as well. You definitely have a team that could get through it if you really wanted to. Blade wouldn't be a bad option for most fights thanks to the regen.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    As soon as I had 4* R5 duped SL about 3 years back.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited December 2018
    4* 5/50 should do it without problem but you need to know the enemies and have some specific counters. There are guides out there for ROL to help you plan better.

I did it in about 2 hours, 1 in previous night and 1 the next morning. This was the final run, practice on winter soldier took more time. Unless you can take down winter soldier without losing more than 20% health, you should keep practicing.

I used 3/45 Archangel, 5/50 Void (for wolverine), 5/50 Blade (for Scarlet witch but since she poisons, it's better to use a poison immune), GR and Mephisto for synergies mostly.

Didn't use any resources I believe.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I used a 5/50 wolverine and 3* guillotine but gosh that was 2 years ago. These days there are so many options.

The fights are all straightforward. Witch poison can be an issue without an immune. I brought hulk, jugs and someone for crit synergies and used hulk on her.

Wolverine is the only technical fight. Yondu would be great for him. Void. Any heal block, reversal counter will do him in.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I did RoL way back in the day with a 3* SL and 4* Dr. Strange, however, I wouldn't recommend that as block proficiency synergies are no longer around. More recently I've beaten the thing with Hyperion and Archangel.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Good answers so far, everyone. I really appreciate the info. I’m gonna give it a whirl tonight. I think i’m gonna bring my Proxima or 5* Yondu for the heal block against wolverine.. I have a Medusa for the SW or I’ll find something else. I feel confident enough to take the dungeon.

Thanks again
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Good answers so far, everyone. I really appreciate the info. I’m gonna give it a whirl tonight. I think i’m gonna bring my Proxima or 5* Yondu for the heal block against wolverine.. I have a Medusa for the SW or I’ll find something else. I feel confident enough to take the dungeon.

Thanks again

What other options do you have? Yondu isn't the best option for Wolverine, but it's manageable.
  • MCOCJournalMCOCJournal Posts: 5
    I have beaten ROL quite some times now just for farming potions... As for what works.. I have beaten it Just with Starlord alone as well, that includes Scarlet Witch and Wolverine fights. Wolverine fight took longer than usual but when Starlord's combo meter got a bit higher, he was doing some insane damage. Heal blocks really helped on his second special. When I beat it the very first time, I used AA against Wolverine as I didn't have guillotine at that time. I have posted a bunch of videos from ROL to help first timers as well. The following may help. Look for "MCOC Journal" on YouTube for more helpful content.

AA against Wolverine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCjzGWFLxs

Winter Soldier zero hit kill in ROL using Quake
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtuDNB9yKKQ

Scarlet Witch zero hit kill in ROL using Quake
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbcHn1f2RMg

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    I was on level 51 i think and i used my 4/40 duped Wolvie, 2/35 unduped X-23, 3/45 unduped Rulk, 5/50 Duped Doc oc and 4/40 unduped GP
    Hope this helps! And i did it without any potions
    You just need a counter for Wolvie .... Rest your Sparky and Blade can handle
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2018
    I was like level 40 and I done it using Doctor Strange (Unduped 4*, 4/40), was way back like start of year 2016. took 6-8 revives approximately.

Anyways, since that Ol' Good Doctor doesn't exist now, Duped SL is a good option to do it. if you can't mantain a combo, then Sparky is your best bet, though you'll need an answer for that Wolverine in the path, and maybe an poison immune for SW.

Wolvie has a lot of counters. Guilly, Yondu, Duped AA, Duped SL to name a few.
    for SW any good damage poison immune such as Rulk or Hulk would work. also Rulk and Hulk could serve you well against the Juggernaut. Though, any poison immune would help, these two I just mentioned are way better options.

Your ideal team should be: Duped SL, Duped AA, *whatever counter you have for SW, an Cap IW if you have one and a backup. Intercept is what you would want to take less damage as possible but if you really need it, just parry, the damage taken isn't really bad so that's not much of a problem.
    If you are good enough it may not take any revive or potion, but depends. Doing it with 1 or 2 revives is pretty much possible at your level
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I was about level 45 and used
    4/40 4star X23
    4/40 4star Scarlett witch
    3star guillotine
    The other two were crit synergies
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    edited December 2018
    kzyeivw3pvza.png
    Last year august. 🤣
    Idk what that thor did there but he doesnt help lol. All r4 4* at this time. Guillotine rank3. SL 3* max.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I did ROL with a 4* 4/40 Sig 20 SL and a 4* 3/30 guillotine for wolverine.

For myself, the hardest part of ROL was getting used to the length of concentration and of focus required to beat this event. Staying calm, positive and enjoying the challenge - learning the patterns of attack and defense - was key.

A common issue was having sticky fingers... a fan on low does an amazing job... and now I use a matte screensaver..

Good luck
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Just few days ago completed rol with new team
    4 55 blade dupe
    4 star spidey
    4 star void dupe
    3 45 Ghost rider
    4 star mephisto

All fight with blade and void for wolvie
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Use kilmonger with void Synergy against scarlet witch, and other all are easy with winter Soldier 5 star rank 3 or high level.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    1st time (pre-12):

Level 60
    Cyclops 3*, Mags 4*, BB 4*, Starlord 3*, Guillotine 3*, took me 2 weeks (Wolvie sucked even with Guillotine)

2nd time (pre-12):

Level 60
    4* 5-50 SW on mutant crit team, oneshot everything. She took Wolverine down in 6 minutes. Trick: Nullify don't work quickly? Use SP3. SP2 is tempting, but don't. One hour including breaks.

3rd time (2nd acct):
    4* 4-40 Starlord, 4* 4-40 Guillotine, 4* 4-40 AA, other 2 I can't remember. Took me 2 hours and 1 shame revive against Hulk LMAO. Guillotine did Wolve in 1m30 (superlucky) and AA did SW easily, AAR made her not poison me.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Did it with a rag tag team of 4/40’s, Star Lord, Guillotine, Gwenpool, Yondu and an electro. Was just seeing how far I could get into winter soldier, killed him and captain marvel, Gwen pool for juggernaut and star lord for everyone else except Wolvy, and start lord died at SW, so I painfully took her down with Yondu, and revived Star Lord for Hulk. Star lord and Yondu were the only Duped ones. Just gotta be patient
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    I did it with my main acct a long time ago with SL, 3* Gully (for wolvie) Vision AoU (for SW), and I just completed it with my 2nd acct a few months ago (level 46 at the time) with a 4* 4/40 AA, 4* 4/40 Punisher, 3* Gully, 4* 4/40 Ms Marvel and 4* 4/40 Thor.. AA cleared everyone except I used Gully for Wolvie and AoU for SW...did it in like 3 hrs, (took some breaks in between, got bored and was losing focus)

It's really not that difficult, just long fights, there are not SP3s to worry about..its actually easier then you expect, don't over think it..bring your team and have a go at it, you'll prob finish it the first try. Good Luck!!
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    X23 5* R3
    Guillotine 4* 4/40
    Star Lord 4* 4/40
    Thor 4*5/50
    Drax 4* 5/50
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    About 10 min per fight, used 4/40 champs. Mostly wolverine for most fights then guillitine for wolvie.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Seriously thanks for all of the insight, everyone. I really appreciate it. Gonna give it a go tonight when I get home from work. I’ll report back.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130

Thanks again

Medusa can take down RoL without any problem including wolverine as long as you have one point in despair mastery..
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    How long did it take you to beat? If you can recall, what level were you and what were the champs that you preferred to use? I have a handful of maxed out 4*s, including duped voodoo, AA, Blade, duped Sparky, Duped WS, KM, ST and about 4 rank 3 5*s in Luke Cage, Carnage and Venom.

I feel like I could take it, but want to know if I need more fire power or basically just a duped starlord and that is it. Let me know.. any tips are appreciated!

i did it with a 4* dr strange (2 1/2 years ago) try to beat wolverine when he is under fate seal. that was the longest fight ever. now i laugh when i cruise by and beat ROL under 20 mins.
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    3/45 quake 3/45 blade 3/45 yondu 5/50 voodoo 5/50 archangel.
    I used yondu for wolverine
    I was at level 56
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used a 3* SL with a block team for every fight including Wolverine. Farmed revives from fighting WS and CM back when it gave revives and beat it with no units spent. Obviously this strategy won't work now lol