**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty Issue. Why is it super hard to farm?

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
What is the logic of making loyalty farming almost impossible?

1k loyalty a day. 15k from AW match victory. We are not in year 2015 anymore. You should make "loyalty" more reachable

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Impossible?
    I have both 4/5* UC awakened, I do all the usual map 5 donations plus I donate for others in exchange for BC or gold, I buy war boosts and I still have 688k
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    The only thing I'm complaining about is that we do not get loyalty for helping our alliance beyond the daily 1k limit. They should give loyalty for helping without setting a cap to encourage people to ask for help.

if there wasnt a cap I could easily farm 30-40k loyalty thanks to my arena freak alliance mates:) thats exactly why there should be a cap but 1k is too low
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yeah, at least up the cap to like 2-3k
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I wish there was no cap on the amount of loyalty crystals. I am sitting om 2m loyalty and there is never really anything of interest in the store, while the crystals can help with SA.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Considering the loyalty store haven’t changed at all, I don’t really see a point to buff loyalty output. Both my accounts are like 800k+ loyalty because it naturally builds up over time. If you are having a loyalty problem it’s because you spend it to much (I even do double the loyalty donations to alliance each week)
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Considering the loyalty store haven’t changed at all, I don’t really see a point to buff loyalty output. Both my accounts are like 800k+ loyalty because it naturally builds up over time. If you are having a loyalty problem it’s because you spend it to much (I even do double the loyalty donations to alliance each week)

Pretty sure if you're in a highly competitive alliance in AW, you won't have that much loyalty. I'm not mocking you or anything but those competitive players most of the time use a lot of boosts and boosts require loyalty.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Honestly, I feel like loyalty is kinda useless, the AW boosts are really handy but other than that I basically horde my loyalty
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Does EVERYTING have to be at our fingertips? Are we not supposed to work for stuff?

You can't work for loyalty. That was the point. There is no way to farm it. If you run map 6 a lot and use loyalty for AW boosts you will run out of loyalty with no way to farm it.
  • Options
    bloodyCain wrote: »

Pretty sure if you're in a highly competitive alliance in AW, you won't have that much loyalty. I'm not mocking you or anything but those competitive players most of the time use a lot of boosts and boosts require loyalty.
    Been hanging around in plat3 for last 3 seasons. And no offense was taken :). I am conservative in my boosts and am very efficient on using them when they will be the most benificial. If you are boosting for every single fight and aren’t in master bracket, then your doing it wrong.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★

Been hanging around in plat3 for last 3 seasons. And no offense was taken :). I am conservative in my boosts and am very efficient on using them when they will be the most benificial. If you are boosting for every single fight and aren’t in master bracket, then your doing it wrong.

What path do you take ?
  • Options
    SharkyDSharkyD Posts: 9
    i think they should remove the loyalty cap because ive been playing for 5 months every day for 2 hours minimum and i only have 100165 loyalty
  • Options
    Im saving for a 5 star unstoppable colossus
  • Options
    and i never spend loyalty
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    In short it forces players to manage their resources and decide what is more important to them.

If we could farm loyalty then we could purchase from the loyalty store at will and that would lead to a less challenging game due to how powerful items in the loyalty store are.

Anyways we’ll be getting the +special boost loyalty refund sometime soon so just hold out till then.
  • Options
    Omni wrote: »

What path do you take ?

It fluctuates, been on 6/7 a long time, also done 4 and 2/3(using 8 path system)