Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Thorn iceman

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
Aside from corvus,sabretooth,imiw,ghost
Who else is a good choice

Comments

• Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Sparky with only heavy attacks
  • Options
    Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    edited December 2018
    Why sabretooth is good variant?
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

He is coldsnap immune
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    As for the OP’s question, the shrug off champs can also be useful (KP, AV)
    And possibly black widow
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Voodoo, his regen evens out the coldsnap damage and his sig ability reduces thorns accuracy by 50%
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Sabretooth is excellent for Variant, pair him with Killmonger and Omega Red and watch him solo nearly all Chapter 1 paths himself
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Kingpin can shrug it off. Lol
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I used my 6* caiw with a 4* hulk for the science synergy, as it reduces defender attack by 50% except when they directly hit you.

So iceman's coldsnap is 50% effective, and thorns is 15% of their attack. Which is halved. And i i just parry/heavy spammed, using sp2 with kinetic stacks and the heavy fury passive

Each reflect dmg was roughly 225ish iirc. More than a tickle, but manageable.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    5/65 SL
  • Options
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I used my 6* caiw with a 4* hulk for the science synergy, as it reduces defender attack by 50% except when they directly hit you.

So iceman's coldsnap is 50% effective, and thorns is 15% of their attack. Which is halved. And i i just parry/heavy spammed, using sp2 with kinetic stacks and the heavy fury passive

Each reflect dmg was roughly 225ish iirc. More than a tickle, but manageable.

This is the best that suits me
    Thanks a lot
  • Options
    @dkatryl used that method and it worked great. Soloed him with Luke cage
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’m done finally, did it with a ragtag team. 3* capIW 5* Og Cap 6* Wasp 4* red hulk and 4* duped archangel
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Quake. Don't hit. Don't take Thorns. Easy Life. Lol. As for against ice, wait out the coldsnap period or else quake can't evade coldsnap. Once it's over, start quaking.
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Aside from corvus,sabretooth,imiw,ghost
    Who else is a good choice

What's your roster?