**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 Beta - Not able to Access

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

I’m not able to access or participate in Map 7 Beta. Please fix it as we got only 5 days to work on it. Attached screen 82hn5r65f9o2.jpeg

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all! We are working on some issues right now with the beta. Thanks for your patience!
  • Hi @Kabam Lyra , just checking back on the beta- it looks like some players are able to get in, but I’m still having issues. When I click ‘participate’, the beta begins to load, then shows the message ‘could not connect to the beta server,’ before changing again to ‘an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later.’ Then the game crashes.

I’m in version 21.1.0 of the contest, on an iPhone X running iOS 12.1.0. Thank you guys so much- loving the new stuff, keep up the good work! :smile:
  • EvilleEville Posts: 9
    Same thing for me @cbcontesting with the same specs (iPhone Xs)
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Same for me My game comes up with no connection sign then glitches out
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Every time I try to get on the beta it sends me this message. It’s been about a day and it hasn’t changed.
    https://youtu.be/1KWPcol-72g
    I run the game on IOS, what is the problem here? And am I the only one with this problem? I don’t see how I’m suppose to provide feedback when you won’t even let me join :D.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Just looked, there is a thread with my same issue. To the admin that reads this, feel free to close my thread or merge me into the existing one.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I haven't been able to try the Beta, but my issue is everytime the game is closed I get logged out and have to sign in again. This started happening today only
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yeah it keeps logging me out then signing me into my alt account.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Manup456 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to try the Beta, but my issue is everytime the game is closed I get logged out and have to sign in again. This started happening today only

Same, it's really annoying.
  • Got a very strange fix that got me into the beta, for anyone still having issues. It’s weird...

1) Log out of Game Center (in Settings)
    2) Open the game (a Game Center sign-in page will appear)
    3) Select ‘Cancel’ in the upper left corner
    4) The game will close. Once it does, log back into Game Center, then fire up the game. It should log you into the beta automatically.

Real weird, but I’ve been able to switch back and forth without issue since I initially did that. Thanks to my homie BBar for the suggestion!
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68
    For iOS users, try (1) going to settings, (2) click ‘login options’, (3) then click ‘sign in with kabam’, (4) enter your email and kabam password.

An error message saying your accounts are already linked should pop up. Then your game will shut off. When you load the app again you’ll be able to get into beta and switch back. It’s still glitchy though.
  • EvilleEville Posts: 9
    Still none of these options are working for me.