**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unawakened stark spidey or awakened star lord?

I am able to rank 5 one of these 4 stars, which one should I do??

Unawakened stark spidey or awakened star lord? 39 votes

Awakened Star Lord
43%
Riise81Jaguaraci_SilvaSUBHPriyansh7JayProngsStrikerrx8Iron_spider1LordNeoInfinityM04Warriorrr5616FangmanglerNBSAILostReplica23GrecianfoxRadarHAL9000Bettlejuice26 17 votes
Unawakened Stark-Enhanced Spiderman
56%
HeartlessSlux83Frostyvg2782nameplassupersonicraraOrcDovahkiinSceptilemaniacCupidTheMightyKahrIngi_Freyr197510or_StrongMitriaxThe_red_Eclipsehope4tgFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatsiiRehan010_MrBanksThanos_Car 22 votes

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    If you can run up a combo. There is no better than SL for a long fight. Period. Lol with my 5* r4 takes out WS in 120 hits. Don’t think any champ can do that.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Sirmacool are you talking about WS in ROL, not LOL? If so, then many champs can take him out in less than 120 hits. Or do you mean one of the LOL champs, like Rulk?

SL is definitely great in those long fights, but I personally think Stark Spidey has more utility for you. Besides, both of these are 4*s, and while you CAN go for LOL with 4*, I would make the guess that OP is at a point in the game where they have more of the Story content and other things to focus on to help build their 5* roster. In most all of the game content outside LOL, Stark Spidey will be much more useful than SL. Even without his dupe, he's a VERY useful champ.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Awakened Star Lord
    @Sirmacool are you talking about WS in ROL, not LOL? If so, then many champs can take him out in less than 120 hits. Or do you mean one of the LOL champs, like Rulk?

SL is definitely great in those long fights, but I personally think Stark Spidey has more utility for you. Besides, both of these are 4*s, and while you CAN go for LOL with 4*, I would make the guess that OP is at a point in the game where they have more of the Story content and other things to focus on to help build their 5* roster. In most all of the game content outside LOL, Stark Spidey will be much more useful than SL. Even without his dupe, he's a VERY useful champ.

I beat some paths with a 4* r5 duped SL in LOL
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    ROL. Was a typo. I use SS a ton. But not on long fights. That’s why I said for long fights. Shorter fights SS but when taking on opponents that are much higher. I’d still recommend SL if you can run up a combo.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Sparky will save your butt so many times! SL is great but he does not have utility and has trash prestige
  • Unawakened Stark-Enhanced Spiderman
    4 star?

Unawakened stark spidey anytime!