**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What tech do u think is the most powerful and why

I think civil warrior bc of his multiple amour ups

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    y'all got it all backwards... WM is the best, plethera of furies, armor ups, bleeds, armor break, that dude bodies fools

Do you know what it means to have a plethora?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Sentinel, a Utility Tank! Get to 100 Analysis Charges (Which is extremely easy) and he gains so much Bulk and DoT while also getting tons of Abilities unlocked/boosted...
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    You got it all wrong, Howard is THE best tech champ, by far.
    His SP2 can wreak havok.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Ghost, sparky, Starlord. All equally good in their own way.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Star Lord for sure. If you wanted to get more difficult content done then go with him. Of course he has to be dupped. I am looking civil warrior too. He's very useful... more useful than I thought
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    @NEO_mr_Anderson
    I agree, Howard 2 can be devastating if it hits you
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    All youre answers suck the best are Star lord, Stark Spider man, Ghost and now darkhawk. Civil warrior is garbage, howard does no damage and is easy to beat
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Iron Patriot. He has armor up. Best champ game!!!,

(JK it’s stark Spidey, Ghost is only good with synergies)
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Iron Patriot. He has armor up. Best champ game!!!,

(JK it’s stark Spidey, Ghost is only good with synergies)

However ghost with synergies beats sparky any day
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Jesterj8 wrote: »
    If you're looking for utility IMIW is the best by far in my opinion. Armor break, heal block, armor up, can't evade medium, plasma refresh, power lock from attacks while shock is applied, autoblock, bleed immune, cold snap immune. He's good for defense and attack. No other tech can claim that really. Maybe cival warrior (ability reduction). I like tech spidey but he's **** on defense.

Lmaooo this is not true. SL Spark and ghost in order are the best techs in the game. Iron man is just a arena fodder AW defense boy.

I disagree with this, in that last challenge imiw was my go to against iceman. He is very powerful and if you live life on the edge he gets constant power gain and auto block with parry. Very valuable champ but ghost is better.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Dr Patriot hands down :#

JK, Sparkey
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Jesterj8 wrote: »
    If you're looking for utility IMIW is the best by far in my opinion. Armor break, heal block, armor up, can't evade medium, plasma refresh, power lock from attacks while shock is applied, autoblock, bleed immune, cold snap immune. He's good for defense and attack. No other tech can claim that really. Maybe cival warrior (ability reduction). I like tech spidey but he's **** on defense.

Lmaooo this is not true. SL Spark and ghost in order are the best techs in the game. Iron man is just a arena fodder AW defense boy.

I disagree with this, in that last challenge imiw was my go to against iceman. He is very powerful and if you live life on the edge he gets constant power gain and auto block with parry. Very valuable champ but ghost is better.

In the last challenge my 5/65 SL wreck apart that iceman 6 times so yes.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Thanks everyone for posting
    Helps me get an idea who is the most useful
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Can i say vision when it comes to power control or biohazard?
  • No love for yondu? Bleed, armor steal, reliable heal block (used mine for rol wolvie & shut him down), projectile medium attack so he doesn't get stunned from parries, crits & causes bleed through blocks. Only thing he's missing is immunities.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    neb wrote: »
    Did I get flagged for liking Iron Patriot?

Smh some people
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Right now, I’d say Sentinel is my favourite tech champ (followed by Sparky, Ghost and Rocket). He’s the ultimate tank (my 4/55 took 111 hits from ROL WS before he got knocked out) plus once he’s ramped up, the damage gets really nice.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I agree with you on CW. Close behind him are IP and HB.