**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Vison Be Able To Phase at times throughout fights?

I was watching Cpt. America Civil War and it was the scene Hawkeye was Helping SW Escape Avengers Tower and Noticed Vision was Phasing when fighting So Hawkeye couldnt hit him lmao... i thought this might be a sweet little buff for Vison

Should Vison Be Able To Phase at times throughout fights? 63 votes

Phasing Mechanic Like Ghost's, requiring block and hold for 2 seconds Gains Phase Buff for 6 seconds
42%
BigPoppaCBONEMavRCK_KDoggg2017Buckylives2_0Darkrider05R4GEusername7312[Deleted User]YouconfusedRicemanxXpenReverend_RuckusPlagueisBaneMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerUltra8529RockypantherxIron_spider1VoodooChile 27 votes
Gains Phase Buff for 7-10 seconds after launching SP3
26%
Willjackson16AxeCopFirenanoibarraPandamanTanHammerbro_64My_SuperiorKillerRino19Dev5400ChampioncriticThe_red_EclipseUltraVioletTheSpicyKnight001_kunal21LoctiteSuperGlueUltimatesaber32LostReplica23Nichj99 17 votes
Leave as is
30%
Swe_wolfisSpeedbumpFoxhero007ImranSpiritOfVengeanceSixshot1SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsJohnLocke117CupidDankestChefCharlie_SceneKobster84KngSpcFangmanglerRehan010_Beyond00_Thanos_CarAsto03 19 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah this would actually give any semblance of a reason to use his L3. Nifty idea
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    Phasing Mechanic Like Ghost's, requiring block and hold for 2 seconds Gains Phase Buff for 6 seconds
    Speaking of which, Colossus, I know, I know it's beating a dead horse, lol, should be immune to poison and incinerate. Look at Emma and Iceman, ones made of ice and the other diamond, why doesn't he have the same immunities? But he needs a lot more work than that
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    His sp2 should be unblockable due to phasing
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    If he could phase... 😍
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    His sp2 should be unblockable due to phasing

It actually says he makes his fist incredibly dense, so phasing denies what is going on.
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    It makes perfect sense for Vision to be able to phase, but I think it would be best suited as a synergy with either ghost or Shadowcat. Ghost would basically become useless in comparison since vision already has immunities, power control, and heal block.
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Maybe work like Killmonger in the way Killmonger gets unstoppable and indestructible after sp1 & 2.
    Where Vision increases his density and gets heavy armour after sp1 and phases after sp2 and then the opponent has a certain % chance to miss, kinda like the Hood