**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 years...howling commando?? [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• Davidson75Davidson75 Posts: 18
    Says from beginning, which is December 2014o0vmy1gkyv95.png
  • Davidson75 wrote: »
    Says from beginning, which is December 2014o0vmy1gkyv95.png

Thanks for posting this, should clear up a lot of people’s questions.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I haven’t yet
    Davidson75 wrote: »
    7g3v5cyodrjs.png
    nw24s191gnis.jpeg

Just checked to see when I downloaded it, messaged them and they said in several days

Anyone get theirs yet?

• I haven’t yet
    Davidson75 wrote: »
    7g3v5cyodrjs.png
    nw24s191gnis.jpeg

Just checked to see when I downloaded it, messaged them and they said in several days

Anyone get theirs yet?

Nope
    Me neither!
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56
    edited December 2018
    Can we get some further response or time scale on this? As some members seem to be getting emails and some not, it’s extremely frustrating!

I want that title!
  • 2n7vstivn5qr.png
    I’m even seeing people with their ancient one titles now!?

what’s going on Kabam!?
  • Hey All,

We have not started sending these out yet, but are going to do that tomorrow! If you were an affected Summoner, you should expect to get the correct Anniversary Gift within the next 24 hours. We'll let you know if any of that changes.
  • I’m even seeing people with their ancient one titles now!?

what’s going on Kabam!?

Not every Summoner was affected, so some Ancient Ones do exist out there.
  • I’m even seeing people with their ancient one titles now!?

what’s going on Kabam!?

Not every Summoner was affected, so some Ancient Ones do exist out there.

Thank you mike!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

We have not started sending these out yet, but are going to do that tomorrow! If you were an affected Summoner, you should expect to get the correct Anniversary Gift within the next 24 hours. We'll let you know if any of that changes.

Great, just shared this with my Alliance. Thanks!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Can we get clarification on what “since the very beginning” means? If it’s the first couple of days after the game was available on the App Store, then that makes sense. If it’s beta or only on Dec. 10, 2014, maybe not.

Dr. Zola
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    DrZola wrote: »
    Can we get clarification on what “since the very beginning” means? If it’s the first couple of days after the game was available on the App Store, then that makes sense. If it’s beta or only on Dec. 10, 2014, maybe not.

Dr. Zola

The first week is what they said
  • Smokinace17Smokinace17 Posts: 5
    It's been 4 days and I havent heard anything on my wrong title I'd love to know how much longer till the issue can be fixed?
  • Thunder_ChiefThunder_Chief Posts: 9
    edited December 2018
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    Can we get clarification on what “since the very beginning” means?
    Well, if the message that Davidson75 posted above is genuine, then it looks like they have broadened the definition of "since the very beginning" to include the entirety of December 2014, which would be a 3-week window (12/10 - 12/31). This is great news for those of us who were on the bubble of 1 week, and even those who started their "habit" in the middle of the holiday season (probably trying to escape the RL drama going on around them, lol!).

Now, if that wasn't what they meant, then they really need to proofread their messages / announcements so they stop sending out mixed signals!
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    Can we get clarification on what “since the very beginning” means?
    Well, if the message that Davidson75 posted above is genuine, then it looks like they have broadened the definition of "since the very beginning" to include the entirety of December 2014, which would be a 3-week window (12/10 - 12/31). This is great news for those of us who were on the bubble of 1 week, and even those who started their "habit" in the middle of the holiday season (probably trying to escape the RL drama going on around them, lol!).

Now, if that wasn't what they meant, then they really need to proofread their messages / announcements so they stop sending out mixed signals!

1 week doesn't make any sense
  • Player1994 wrote: »
    1 week doesn't make any sense
    I agree with you... I think.

Do you mean that 1 week is too short of a window for consideration of "the beginning", or too long?
  • LeonScott51LeonScott51 Posts: 3
    Got my titlet3g7ihgikoiy.png
    edited December 2018
    And my oldest achievement is on 20th December 2014
  • And my oldest achievement is on 20th December 2014
    Did you submit a ticket this year? I submitted one last year, but got nowhere. My oldest achievement date is 17 Dec 2014...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah me and my Alliancemates haven't gotten their correct Titles yet either.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I’ve gotten mine guys, so they’re coming out slowly but surely
    I did submitted a ticket and they said that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.
  • Still waiting... patiently waiting...

Has anybody seen word that Kabam considers their fix for this to be done? If so, I need to escalate my support ticket, since it is obviously not yet done.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Still waiting... patiently waiting...

Has anybody seen word that Kabam considers their fix for this to be done? If so, I need to escalate my support ticket, since it is obviously not yet done.

Hi,

The correction for this issue was sent out on the 14th. If you didn't receive it, you may not have been eligible based upon your start date. If you have any further questions about this issue, please continue to work directly with our Support team as they are better able to assist with account related issues such as this.
This discussion has been closed.