**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trading in 5* Champs for shards

I was wondering if we could start trading in 5* champs for shards. Im not even asking for the full 10k shards. I will take 5k shards. I just want to have another chance at getting a champ that I will actually use. Gambit is just sitting in my collection gathering dust.

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Wingzofwar wrote: »
    I was wondering if we could start trading in 5* champs for shards. Im not even asking for the full 10k shards. I will take 5k shards. I just want to have another chance at getting a champ that I will actually use. Gambit is just sitting in my collection gathering dust.

Gambit is rather good once you use him the right way. Plus having more 5*s is actually very helpful in arenas (especially the t4 arena).

I wish we could actually get 5* shards for duping 5*s.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited July 2017
    They should disable the option to sell 5* for a few gold and iso. that's useless and might cause some regretful accidents
  • Options
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    They should disable the option to sell 5* for a few gold and iso. that's useless and might cause some regretful accidents

They did the same thing with t4 class catalysts so that would make sense. Although no one really likes having a 5* IP.
  • Options
    unfortunately I have 5* IP too. Hes the one I definitely want to sell lol
  • Options
    Wingzofwar wrote: »
    unfortunately I have 5* IP too. Hes the one I definitely want to sell lol

20k points in arena though. Saves a lot of time and gold when doing t4 basic arena.
  • Options
    ehh I would rather just trade them in for shards. I prefer being half way towards a chance at getting a better 5*

• Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    This is a great idea. You can sell unwanted 4* champs for 5* shards but 5* give you nothing? However, taking away the ability to sell champs is not a good idea. There are some champs I just don't want on my roster for reasons that are my own.