**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk is stupidly hard right

chrisellis898chrisellis898 Posts: 30
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I've been playing for about 2 n half years n have built myself a very solid squad. But this dam darkhawk **** and making his attacks unblockable right off the bat at fight start is ridiculous. I haven't even been able to beat master difficulty yet and that's the difficulty I do just for extra rewards and practice or killing time. I have just shy of 500k overall hero rating so my squad aren't a bunch of slouches. When I see that **** the first thing I think is that is 100% without a doubt feels like it was made that way so that us the very loyal players and lovers of the contest brake the bank so to speak having to pour money into it buying revives and health and enhancements just to beat this one guy. I get money's always a big factor otherwise what's the point but now there just being flat out greedy and ridiculous. I mean can we get a fix here and then the dam thorns **** again, really...really kanan? This is the stuff you do when your trying to get rid of that clingy annoying stalkerish girlfriend or boyfriend type stuff. Kabaam if your wanting to break up just tell me that not me its you line already and we can go our separate ways, if you'd like to work on our relationship then we're ALL gonna need you to listen when we talk and we'll give the same courtesy in return. Okay, I mightve got carried away with the dating analogy some but regardless, am I right people or am very [removed by Moderator] right? Its definetly one of the two.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    So what you're saying is to stop making challenging content and give us east rewards?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Are you having trouble due to lag, or just trouble fighting him? He’s really easy after you figure him out.

https://youtu.be/TsSPbHCwHTw
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    You have to parry perfectly that is the key.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Honestly, if you aren't dealing with the lag/crashing issue he's really easy. This is a problem with you not the game, just bait out the sp2 and parry 3 combo. No revives or health pots spent to 100% uncollected while I had to deal with the crashing issue and my rating is much lower than yours. If you posted your roster we could give you specific advice.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    This doesn’t help you but I posted somewhere else I found master WAY more difficult than uncollected. Uncollected, being very aggressive, very reliably throwing specials and have more predictable movements to anticipate and time parry...

Master aggravated me to no end just trying to get him to throw that first special and after he throws it to get that first parry. Once you land the first parry you’re in the driver seat and can control the fight. Surviving the first few seconds in master… VERY aggravating. There’s going to be tons of people that say there’s no difference and master was much easier but… Well, I disagree
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Darkhawk
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    you dont even know his name... nighthawk?? dont bother
  • Hey guys, there's an active discussion HERE, where other members of the community have provided guidance on how to beat Darkhawk. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.