**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any plans for the Defenders for next month?

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
The Defenders starts on Netflix next month. Currently, only Daredevil is in the game in his Netflix armor. Jessica Jones has appeared in the game at points, but has never been playable (though her model exists and it was previously explained there were problems adding her to the game - was it a design issue?). Punisher, Luke Cage and Iron Fist are in this game in their comic style, but it would be awesome if each could have an additional Netflix redesign like Daredevil has. It would also give him some teammates to have more appropriate (unique?) synergies with.

I'm just wondering if there will be any tie-in to events or characters like the recent Marvel movies have had as well.

Comments

• Spiderman Homecoming Event is supposed to last 2 months I heard. Doc Octopus is coming next
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Oh please, please don't introduce another Luke Cage.

What if the NF version is actually good?
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Spiderman Homecoming Event is supposed to last 2 months I heard. Doc Octopus is coming next

Doubt they will have a Part 2, they most likely will be available in September (X=Men event was every other month last year)
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Just adding to this, I could see two new characters being added to MCOC from the Defenders series. Now this is just my guess but they (MCOC) tweeted an image out awhile back that had listed all the current and upcoming champs in alphabetical order, with the upcoming ones shown as a question mark. The two characters I believe that may appear in the upcoming Defenders fit perfectly in to this list and they would be Blade and Mephisto.
    Reason for guessing Blade is due to how the S2 of Daredevil ended (not giving out spoilers) and also Marvel had released Defender action figures, which included Blade.
    Mephisto is just a guess since he could be linked to Blade or they could do something along the lines of having a Ghost Rider spin-off using Johnny Blaze instead of Robbie Reyes from AoS.
    Just my thoughts and curious what anyone else thinks.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    The Defenders starts on Netflix next month. Currently, only Daredevil is in the game in his Netflix armor. Jessica Jones has appeared in the game at points, but has never been playable (though her model exists and it was previously explained there were problems adding her to the game - was it a design issue?). Punisher, Luke Cage and Iron Fist are in this game in their comic style, but it would be awesome if each could have an additional Netflix redesign like Daredevil has. It would also give him some teammates to have more appropriate (unique?) synergies with.

I'm just wondering if there will be any tie-in to events or characters like the recent Marvel movies have had as well.

God damn I'm tired of having so many versions of the same people. How many freaking iron suites, or spideys, do we really want/need?
    Having so many original characters that haven't been added to the game, it would be a SHAME to add more lame-o-s like DD or Luke Cage with different costumes.

PLEASE KABAM, DO NOT ADD MORE Luke cages, or DDs or Punishers to the game !
    Agreed, no more re-skins!!! There are so many characters in the Marvel Universe... why in the hell do you feel the need to re-skin over and over?!?! Although, as a counterpoint, Spark (Spidey Stark) was the way Spidey should have been in the first place...
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I'd like to see Silk...some day.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    Spiderman Homecoming Event is supposed to last 2 months I heard. Doc Octopus is coming next

Doubt they will have a Part 2, they most likely will be available in September (X=Men event was every other month last year)

then what is this lol

t04lwdasxtga.jpg
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    They have already released that pic with all of the current champs and the spots the new ones will occupy. That pretty much tells you they have already decided who else they are releasing this year. Anything else will not be here til 2018.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Solswerd wrote: »
    They have already released that pic with all of the current champs and the spots the new ones will occupy. That pretty much tells you they have already decided who else they are releasing this year. Anything else will not be here til 2018.

Correct, I made a video of it with some "educated guesses" as to who might fill each slot.
    YouTube Video - Upcoming Champions?
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    We could get a break between spiderman quests. Quite likely and then spiderverse crystal could have vulture and new spidey when it comes back! NO MORE LUKE CAGE PLEEEEEEEASE! Or daredevil! Jessica Jones NEEDS to be added!
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    And netflix iron fist
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    For the release of Iron Fist there was only an arena. I definitely agree that we will be seeing Green Goblin and Doc Oc pretty soon, but hopefully they do something related to The Defenders first. Who would be released aside from Jessica Jones and potentially a new skin of Iron Fist?
    KALIZO wrote: »
    Ebbtide wrote: »

no more re-skin of any kind!

I agree...they could release Colleen Wing or Stick or a villain that ties in with the new show.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They've said they don't have plans to add Jessica as a playable character, even though her model is already in the game. And Netflix IF sucks bad, that show made me like him much less. Rest of the Marvel Netflix was great, but not that one.
    They've said they don't have plans to add Jessica as a playable character, even though her model is already in the game. And Netflix IF sucks bad, that show made me like him much less. Rest of the Marvel Netflix was great, but not that one.

Worst of the Netflix Marvel shows for sure, but it was still an okay show.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

Worst of the Netflix Marvel shows for sure, but it was still an okay show.

I thought it was poorly written, wrong backstory, and Danny (the character, not actor) was not believeable as a person. WAY too dumb, surprised he wasn't crapping in the urinals.

But hey. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks :)