**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Come on kabam, really?

Seriously? where is the 5* gem offer. 6* are in the game and you are still releasing 4* and 3* gem offers.

I’m waiting the day i can pick my own class for $100. Disappointed today. Nobody needs garbage 4* and 3* offers.

Comments

• MR TN I TOTALLY AGREE I BEEN WAITING AND SAVING MONEY FOR THAT TOO I DONT KNOW WHY THERE STILL DOING THIS WE NEED TO VOTE OR WRITE A TICKET OR SOMETHING.!!! Please get this out and make it more more noticeable too
  • Wow at least help not give back negative reply but whatever this game sucks anyways not good offers either too
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    MrTN wrote: »
    Seriously? where is the 5* gem offer. 6* are in the game and you are still releasing 4* and 3* gem offers.

I’m waiting the day i can pick my own class for $100. Disappointed today. Nobody needs garbage 4* and 3* offers.

I'd offer the use of my time machine to travel back to cyber Monday for the 5* generic AG offer, but some wild haired scientist and kid stole it.

To be fair he did say for $100 and that offer on cyber Monday was well over $100.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited December 2018
    4* collection is a old now and it’s hard to believe the awakening gems is still expensive. That money for just 1 awakening gem is food for 1,5 weeks in Sweden
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    I'd get a $20 4* awakening gem. Kabam higher volumes equals maximum profit.
  • Thug29Thug29 Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    I started in the last 6 months and joining an alliance and getting 4* shards has quickly grown my 4* roster. This offer is generally not targeted at me so it must me that there is a critical mass of players this is targeted at and thus relevant.
  • I agree that there should be offers for all levels. And the prices should be more fair. 50 bucks for a 4* awakening gem is just plum insane. This is a company that makes multimillions a week. 20 bucks for a 4* gem, im on it, maybe. 50 bucks. F U.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I'd get a $20 4* awakening gem. Kabam higher volumes equals maximum profit.

I would as well, that's a decent price point. I've got a few champs it'll take forever to dupe and I'd shell out $20 to get the gem. But $50 is not something I'd pay
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    MR TN I TOTALLY AGREE I BEEN WAITING AND SAVING MONEY FOR THAT TOO I DONT KNOW WHY THERE STILL DOING THIS WE NEED TO VOTE OR WRITE A TICKET OR SOMETHING.!!! Please get this out and make it more more noticeable too

Caps = serious business